Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

So what have you accomplished in your life that makes you better to judge success than those that know what success is and how to accomplish it?

Does your answer mean that if you needed a brain surgeon because you have a brain aneurism, you would go to Trump to help you, or go to a neurologist for it?

:rock:

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

When it comes to politics, I don't believe anybody is influenced much by what others think. Whether those others are celebrities or just us posters here at this message board, everybody lives in their own reality. My guess is that those OP videos will be as influential as the posting of complaints about the media with their 'if they only knew what I know' attitude.

So I passed on watching the celebrity videos. My opinion of Trump formed while watching The Apprentice which has only been reinforced since.

Wow, another Trump cult member responding by debasing the messenger because they have no answer to the OP. Join the list............there are many of you here...........cannot debate but can debase.

Answer to the op??? :auiqs.jpg: Who, but an immature, low IQ, STUPID idiot would give one fucking damn what any celebrity, let alone Bruce Springsteen, has to say about politics? Yet another leftie idiot who is free to post all kinds of idiotic, bullshit spam in the Politics forum at free will, what a shocker! 🤡

When it comes to politics, I don't believe anybody is influenced much by what others think. Whether those others are celebrities or just us posters here at this message board, everybody lives in their own reality. My guess is that those OP videos will be as influential as the posting of complaints about the media with their 'if they only knew what I know' attitude.

So I passed on watching the celebrity videos. My opinion of Trump formed while watching The Apprentice which has only been reinforced since.
A fake show reinforced your belief in Trump? Wow, that is unique

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

I was a Springsteen fan up to the Born in the Usa album. I ignore anything he says politically.

So what have you accomplished in your life that makes you better to judge success than those that know what success is and how to accomplish it?

Does your answer mean that if you needed a brain surgeon because you have a brain aneurism, you would go to Trump to help you, or go to a neurologist for it?

This one is out doing Crapitus in the idiot department, another one goes on ignore. :rofl:

I was a Springsteen fan up to the Born in the Usa album. I ignore anything he says politically.
The fact is that the OP is not only about Springsteen but about the other 14+ super successful artists that have said that Trump is a failure. Does your reply mean you ignore everything other people say as you know more than them?

Trump's four years as President should be the basis for an opinion on him as President, just like the Harris/Biden performance, which Harris says she is proud of, should be the basis for an opinion about her as President.

Trump's four years as President should be the basis for an opinion on him as President, just like the Harris/Biden performance, which Harris says she is proud of, should be the basis for an opinion about her as President.
Does your response mean you do not give any importance to the experts opinions?

Like this, for example

Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest

Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

Don't spew, actually debate lol
The OP is the debate. Highly successful people that know HOW to achieve success, say that Trump is a failure.

If you had an illness, would you listen to the doctors that know about the illness, or listen to your neighbor because you like him?

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Springsteen and Weird Walz. The left seems to gravitate toward drunk drivers.

The OP is the debate. Highly successful people that know HOW to achieve success, say that Trump is a failure.

If you had an illness, would you listen to the doctors that know about the illness, or listen to your neighbor because you like him?

No. You're just flapping your little arms

Don't spew, actually debate lol
The OP is the debate. Here are highly successful people that know how to achieve success, saying that Trump is a failure.

If you had an illness, would you go to the doctors that know about the illness, or listen to your neighbor that says "don't worry, it is not a problem"?

Forum List

Back