Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Part of the issue is many of these celebrities were big-time fans of Trump when he did the celebrity apprentice show. ..now they want us to hate the guy

Oprah Winfrey used to get along great with Trump. Ask yourself what changed. And also ask yourself why now all of a sudden is trump being accused of crimes that allegedly occurred 30 years ago?
Trump is also a fan of Trump and he certainly says it constantly

Let see, Springsteen, DeNiro, Swift, Streep, King, Streissand, Schwarsenegger, Cher, Perry, Hamill, Clooney, Damon, Legend, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Lawrence, all artists that have reached legendary (best of the best) status in their professions saying that Trump is a total failure and YOU listen to Trump, who calls HIMSELF a star?

I have to laugh to the nth degree!

Much like Trump was laughed at the United Nations

then again, we have to believe Trump when he says

All of these people are superficial and full of vanity. They are hollowed out.

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Springsteen?

lol

All of these people are superficial and full of vanity. They are hollowed out.
But they achieved major success. Trump is older than they are and this is his story of success?

Trumpfailures.jpg

Springsteen?

lol
Springsteen "AND" DeNiro, Swift, Streep, King, Streissand, Schwarsenegger, Cher, Perry, Hamill, Clooney, Damon, Legend, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Lawrence

The only guy worse than Springsteen is Frank Zappa.
.....................................................................................................................................

Hey ... Frank Zappa wrote symphonic music ... better than Sir Paul McCartney ...

Er ... well ... "better" is a subjective word after all ... I get nothing for Springsteen, over three chords and he's lost ...

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

What are you? 2 years old? Where's Harpy Asshole, he should be here explaining how you're in a cult any minute now. :auiqs.jpg:

But they achieved major success. Trump is older than they are and this is his story of success?

View attachment 1002782

Springsteen "AND" DeNiro, Swift, Streep, King, Streissand, Schwarsenegger, Cher, Perry, Hamill, Clooney, Damon, Legend, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Lawrence

Ooooooooo 15 twits, twats and has beens outta hollyweird are voting democratic.

Very unusual.

Leftists always side with the popular decisions. Or always listen to the popular entertainers. I think before they express opinions, they find out what the celebrities are saying. Then, that will be their opinion.

I just summed up what the OP is about and why he along with the rest of them are so loud and proud about their so called opinions.

Yep, CULT!!

What are you? 2 years old? Where's Harpy Asshole, he should be here explaining how you're in a cult any minute now. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow, another Trump cult member responding by debasing the messenger because they have no answer to the OP. Join the list............there are many of you here...........cannot debate but can debase.

Yeah, I wonder why? How many renowned artists have voiced their support for Trump?

Seriously- why would I care? I'm not googy-eyed over or influenced by a bunch of phony assed celebs as you apparently are. Their vote is no more important than my 84 year old father-in-law's.

Springsteen is an entertainer, which makes his political opinion worth about as much as mine.

Bruce Springsteen is the greatest concert I ever saw in my life.

Hey ... Frank Zappa wrote symphonic music ... better than Sir Paul McCartney ...
Zappa's so called sympathy sounds like background music for an episode of the Twilight Zone on TV.

Paul McCartney's "Yesterday" has been praised by top music critics and played by national orchestra's all over the world.
....................................................................................................................................................

Never got the whole Springstein thing. Do like the Santa Claus is Coming to Town song, though. I have him in the same category as the Grateful Dead and Jimmy Buffet. OK but nothing to get fanatical about.

Seriously- why would I care? I'm not googy-eyed or influenced over a bunch of phony assed celebs as you apparently are. Their vote is no more important than my 84 year old father-in-law's.
So what have you accomplished in your life that makes you better to judge success than those that know what success is and how to accomplish it?

Does your answer mean that if you needed a brain surgeon because you have a brain aneurism, you would go to Trump to help you, or go to a neurologist for it?

Forum List

Back