why did all those Syrians flee to Europe ….

Yes----The Assads are BAATHISTS. They used
chlorine barrel bombs extensively---the bombs are almost specific for children---the chlorine gas destroys the delicate tissues of the ALVEOLI of the Lungs especially in children---the children SLOWLY suffocate to death. The bombs are cheap and easy to make and much of them came from the regime of the Islamic hero Saddam Hussein. He enjoyed killing both kurds and shiites

Loosely. Baathism doesn't mean much. Bashir Assad wasn't in charge. His younger brother was running the show.

The Alawhites were above the law re: drug smuggling and kidnapping for ransom.

Israel wanted Saddam Hussein taken out just like they want the US to invade Iran now. Israel can't be successful unless all the neighbors are demonized and crippled. Read Clean Break Strategy.

Loosely. Baathism doesn't mean much. Bashir Assad wasn't in charge. His younger brother was running the show.

The Alawhites were above the law re: drug smuggling and kidnapping for ransom.

Israel wanted Saddam Hussein taken out just like they want the US to invade Iran now. Israel can't be successful unless all the neighbors are demonized and crippled. Read Clean Break Strategy.
I read it and so much more. I know exactly
that from which you emerged. So you lost
ANOTHER of your beloved and saintly heros

for those who do not know----Adolf Hitler was
a terrific guy---he was brought down because
the evil jooooos hated him <<< from the islamo nazi literature of both the mid-1930s and the immediate post world war II era.

Assad likes (d) chlorine bombs--basically bleach--which poisons the lungs of children---they die of suffocation over a few days----its an excruciating death------very BAATHIST

I learned that which I learned about christian theology in SUNDAY SCHOOL and CHURCHES and also from christian divinity students (seton hall) I never read "the late great planet earth" and my christian education precedes the 1970s. In fact, by the the 1970s I already had a muslim education-----had already read the koran and had been in mosques. Try to catch up
It bothers you what Assad does to children , but not Israel.

Hypocrisy!

more nauseating than usual, capt. blei. ---
CHLORINE bombs----a lot cheaper
OIP.AE7aFSXRSgyIAVykKqxWnQHaE4

Available in every Syrian household, rebels used it with its "hell canon" praised by western media.

Alleged usage of chemical weapons by the Syrian government.
nothing "alleged" about it. You want to throw in a supportive word about your other hero--Bashar's friend, Saddam and a denial regarding piles of dead shiites in the South and kurds in the North......then you can do the gas chamber denial thing and how much you enjoyed the London Blitz

What saintly hero is the that? I don't particularly like the governments of Saddam Hussein or the ayatollahs or even Maduro, but that doesn't give me the right to make war on them and destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.

nothing "alleged" about it. You want to throw in a supportive word about your other hero--Bashar's friend, Saddam and a denial regarding piles of dead shiites in the South and kurds in the North......then you can do the gas chamber denial thing and how much you enjoyed the London Blitz
I bet you still think Saddam had WMD.

Depends on what you deem credible. Why do you like Syrian Islamists and spread their BS but not Hamas? No fucking difference.

Christians and Muslims in Syria were second class citizens against the Alawhites. They survived by keeping their heads down.

Balderdash. In reality Israel made the big mistake of supporting the terrorists and that literally forces you to support them as well.
Everybody in his right mind knows that Syria would make a very dumb move provoking western interventions by using chemical weapons.
Instead, everybody knows that Syria gave its chemical weapons to the US for disposal except for the weapons in one of the storages because that was under the "rebel´s" control.

Balderdash. In reality Israel made the big mistake of supporting the terrorists and that literally forces you to support them as well.
Everybody in his right mind knows that Syria would make a very dumb move provoking western interventions by using chemical weapons.
Instead, everybody knows that Syria gave its chemical weapons to the US for disposal except for the weapons in one of the storages because that was under the "rebel´s" control.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Christians and Muslims in Syria were second class citizens against the Alawhites. They survived by keeping their heads down.
BS. Alevi are a branch of Shiites and thus Muslims. Christians always enjoyed the government´s support.

Forum List

Back