why did all those Syrians flee to Europe ….

Meaningless is the silly Israeli-Iranian rivalry. It is so stupid. Syria owes Iran and Hezbollah for their support in the war.
Recently Hezbollah has gone mad, though. They risk Lebanon so they can fire their rockets. They also are now involved in anti-Christian stuff, a novelty. Time for Syria to ban the missile transport to Lebanon, if you ask me. It is Hamas´ strategy to draw third parties into the conflict and it is in Syria´s and Lebanon´s best interest to avoid that.
every clause in your post is idiotic. Iranian/Israeli rivalry is not "silly" from the
POV of shiite fundamentalism---it is koranic.
Syria "owes" something to Iran? what? and
to Hezbollah? for what? Firing rockets is the reason for the existence of Hezbollah----they do it for ALLAH. Syria will not stop the flow of weapons from Iran to Lebanon. Hamas does not need a strategy other than the KORAN to draw third parties into their genocidal
ambitions.

every clause in your post is idiotic. Iranian/Israeli rivalry is not "silly" from the
to Hezbollah? for what? Firing rockets is the reason for the existence of Hezbollah----they do it for ALLAH. Syria will not stop the flow of weapons from Iran to Lebanon. Hamas does not need a strategy other than the KORAN to draw third parties into their genocidal
ambitions.
1. Yes, it is totally silly. Neither side will make the other go away. All they can claim is some threat that helps unite the people and claim more arms from allies. The downside is that if that threat comes true, both countries will suffer immensity. SILLY!

2. Iran hired at least 160.000 troops for Syria. Mostly from Afghanistan. While their battle value was low, they helped securing liberated areas and thus freed Syrian troops for important operations like driving the IS back, destroying Jaysh al-Islam, stabilizing the situation in the north and the south (Daraa and Idlib) and taking control of all of Aleppo. Hezbollah troops also fought in Syria.

3. Hamas is way too weak to fight Israel alone. Their only chance is to play victim and get allies who help them. This is why they want their own people to suffer.

Nope. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. Israel helped Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.
Do you think my post was addressed to you?

How does your last sentence apply to anything I posted?

that's nice. Millions died because of that belief ingrained into the heads of five year old kids. I have no religious education as a child
(other than guest in Sunday school) I learned that I am a jew on the playground and that I killed someone
Yes, its all God’s fault

If He had not kept His promise for the Jewish homeland then the Pals would have no excuse to kill anyone

But of course Israel does exist over everyones objection

Yes, its all God’s fault

If He had not kept His promise for the Jewish homeland then the Pals would have no excuse to kill anyone

But of course Israel does exist over everyones objection
nothing to do with GAWD---far more to do with the mass murdering dog CONSTANTINE and the SON OF A BITCH muhummad

1. Yes, it is totally silly. Neither side will make the other go away. All they can claim is some threat that helps unite the people and claim more arms from allies. The downside is that if that threat comes true, both countries will suffer immensity. SILLY!

2. Iran hired at least 160.000 troops for Syria. Mostly from Afghanistan. While their battle value was low, they helped securing liberated areas and thus freed Syrian troops for important operations like driving the IS back, destroying Jaysh al-Islam, stabilizing the situation in the north and the south (Daraa and Idlib) and taking control of all of Aleppo. Hezbollah troops also fought in Syria.

3. Hamas is way too weak to fight Israel alone. Their only chance is to play victim and get allies who help them. This is why they want their own people to suffer.
wrong again ----shove your wurst else where

you decided how I was raised? I was raised in a very christian town and attended sunday school. I am not sorry over the fact that you
are a pile of excrement----it is just an unfortunate choice on your part.

I never was told anything mean or unkind about Jews or Muslims... Not in church, Sunday school or anywhere else.

I never was told anything mean or unkind about Jews or Muslims... Not in church, Sunday school or anywhere else.
You were so used to hearing the crap that you could not see the forest for the trees. Muslims are not a topic in churches-----jews are. You are not alone---I have known lots of christians who never read the NT. Well---muslims are a topic in churches in Nigeria---but not the USA. How old were you when you found out that Jesus is vilified in the TALMUD? try to be honest (for a change)

ambitions.

Hezbollah didn't exist until the mid 1980s. They exist to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Once set in motion these things are impossible to undo... Like Israel's Hamas our our Al Qaeda. They take on a life of their own because some assholes want to hang onto their power.

You were so used to hearing the crap that you could not see the forest for the trees. Muslims are not a topic in churches-----jews are. You are not alone---I have known lots of christians who never read the NT. Well---muslims are a topic in churches in Nigeria---but not the USA. How old were you when you found out that Jesus is vilified in the TALMUD? try to be honest (for a change)

That's not true at all. I learned Jesus was vilified in the talmud when I was about 55. This ugly stuff that hurt you was not part of our lives or community. Not in Arabia, or Mississippi or Alabama, or Charleston or Switzerland..

Hezbollah didn't exist until the mid 1980s. They exist to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Once set in motion these things are impossible to undo... Like Israel's Hamas our our Al Qaeda. They take on a life of their own because some assholes want to hang onto their power.
Hezbollah is a client of Iran---invented just after the ascension of the Ayatoilets in 1979. It exists in the area SUPPOSED to be a no man's land because of its strategic advantage for the bombing of jewish children in its proximity in Haifa---just like the Golan heights served as a take off for missiles onto the children of Maalot
That's not true at all. I learned Jesus was vilified in the talmud when I was about 55. This ugly stuff that hurt you was not part of our lives or community. Not in Arabia, or Mississippi or Alabama, or Charleston or Switzerland..
OH not until 55? what does it say in the talmud about Jesus? I cannot say that I am familiar with what goes on in Switzerland---but even I know what is taught in saudi arabia and Alabama and Mississippi

Forum List

Back