why did all those Syrians flee to Europe ….

What saintly hero is the that? I don't particularly like the governments of Saddam Hussein or the ayatollahs or even Maduro, but that doesn't give me the right to make war on them and destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
did I suggest that YOU go to war for a cause that does not interest you? The USA went to war for a cause that interests the USA just as the USA went to war with your beloved Adolf for many reasons including British citizens lying dead in the gutters of London and the USA went to war with HIROHITO over the dead bodies of US sailors. As to the fact that you resent that Saddam may have been denied an opportunity to murder more jews----well---suck it up----he was denied the opportunity to murder a LOT MORE THAN THE JEWS WHO SURVIVED BOTH HIM AND YOU----incidentally to the aspects of his career that you admire so ardently

BS. Alevi are a branch of Shiites and thus Muslims. Christians always enjoyed the government´s support.

The Alawhites split from the Shia in the 9th century.

did I suggest that YOU go to war for a cause that does not interest you? The USA went to war for a cause that interests the USA just as the USA went to war with your beloved Adolf for many reasons including British citizens lying dead in the gutters of London and the USA went to war with HIROHITO over the dead bodies of US sailors. As to the fact that you resent that Saddam may have been denied an opportunity to murder more jews----well---suck it up----he was denied the opportunity to murder a LOT MORE THAN THE JEWS WHO SURVIVED BOTH HIM AND YOU----incidentally to the aspects of his career that you admire so ardently

Saddam Hussein wasn't murdering Jews.

I bet you still think Saddam had WMD.
I know that Saddam has WMD----weapons of mass destruction like endless supplies of nitrogen mustard gas compliments of his nazi pals and an array of biologicals----anthrax and
botulinin toxins------it has been so established. He did not have a nuclear bomb----Israel destroyed his non-existent reactor

Saddam Hussein wasn't murdering Jews.
oh?----ask Itamar Ben Gvir about that particular islamo nazi lie. He is a survivor of the filth that you and yours lick. I had the pleasure of actually meeting a sidekick of saddam's----one
MAHMOUD(??) MEHTA ------a real chunk of dog shit-----you would have loved him----the blob of excrement has died since

I know that Saddam has WMD----weapons of mass destruction like endless supplies of nitrogen mustard gas compliments of his nazi pals and an array of biologicals----anthrax and
botulinin toxins------it has been so established. He did not have a nuclear bomb----Israel destroyed his non-existent reactor

Iraq was on the ropes before Israel demanded the war. He wasn't a threat to the neighbors. Arabs, oilmen, expats, diplomats and the military opposed the war.

The Alawhites split from the Shia in the 9th century.
Maybe. I don´t know. It´s still Islam. But it doesn´t matter. Syria is secular. Assad´s cabinet reflects the Sunni majority, though. Its just normal Sunni Islam, not radical, restrictive Islamism or even terrorism. Those are Muslims like people in the West are Christians.

suradie disagrees in conformity to the islamo nazi party line. SHEEEESH how nice ---she even denies that Israel knocked out the Iraqi nuclear reactor-----nice of her

oh?----ask Itamar Ben Gvir about that particular islamo nazi lie. He is a survivor of the filth that you and yours lick. I had the pleasure of actually meeting a sidekick of saddam's----one
MAHMOUD(??) MEHTA ------a real chunk of dog shit-----you would have loved him----the blob of excrement has died since

Do you lick filth? Why do you talk about that so often. I'm sorry you were raised on hate.

Iraq was on the ropes before Israel demanded the war. He wasn't a threat to the neighbors. Arabs, oilmen, expats, diplomats and the military opposed the war.
as she shits on the dead bodies of thousands of kurdish children for the SAKE OF OILMEN

Maybe. I don´t know. It´s still Islam. But it doesn´t matter. Syria is secular. Assad´s cabinet reflects the Sunni majority, though. Its just normal Sunni Islam, not radical, restrictive Islamism or even terrorism. Those are Muslims like people in the West are Christians.

You ever been to Syria?

Do you lick filth? Why do you talk about that so often. I'm sorry you were raised on hate.
you decided how I was raised? I was raised in a very christian town and attended sunday school. I am not sorry over the fact that you
are a pile of excrement----it is just an unfortunate choice on your part.

syria. Damascus was so depraved a place that it resorted to matzoh blood libels
You are so crazy. Must be the age.
Netanyahu did not realize a second too early that Assad is his best bet in Syria.

What do you think happens in the future with Syria being controlled by groups that make Hamas look like Teletubbies?
Why can´t there be some real settlement between the two countries?

You are so crazy. Must be the age.
Netanyahu did not realize a second too early that Assad is his best bet in Syria.

What do you think happens in the future with Syria being controlled by groups that make Hamas look like Teletubbies?
Why can´t there be some real settlement between the two countries?
your post could not be MORE MEANINGLESS. SYRIA is a puppet for IRAN at the moment based on its present government and is almost as splintered as is Lebanon

your post could not be MORE MEANINGLESS. SYRIA is a puppet for IRAN at the moment based on its present government and is almost as splintered as is Lebanon
Meaningless is the silly Israeli-Iranian rivalry. It is so stupid. Syria owes Iran and Hezbollah for their support in the war.
Recently Hezbollah has gone mad, though. They risk Lebanon so they can fire their rockets. They also are now involved in anti-Christian stuff, a novelty. Time for Syria to ban the missile transport to Lebanon, if you ask me. It is Hamas´ strategy to draw third parties into the conflict and it is in Syria´s and Lebanon´s best interest to avoid that.

Forum List

Back