Debate rules settled?

so instead of debating, she's opting for a 'gotcha' moment.

does she really need a 'gotcha' moment to beat trump?

can't she beat him on policy?
So you ARE afraid that Trump can't talk REAL policy issues. Just mouth tropes and gaslight.
Because Trump isn't capable of actually being able to communicate policy issues.

She CAN beat him on policy. Because while her answers may not satisfy your partisan leanings, she can at least communicate them.
Trump can't. That's why he riffs, argues, attacks, and deflects.

So you ARE afraid that Trump can't talk REAL policy issues. Just mouth tropes and gaslight.
Because Trump isn't capable of actually being able to communicate policy issues.

She CAN beat him on policy. Because while her answers may not satisfy your partisan leanings, she can at least communicate them.
Trump can't. That's why he riffs, argues, attacks, and deflects.
She CAN beat him on policy.
what policies"

tax breaks on tips?

(Trumps idea)

Building the wall

(trumps idea"

she has NO policy of her own.

and she wants to take cheap shots from the Peanut Gallery.

I'm not voting for Trump, never have, never will.

but I'm not stupid enough to back kammie either.

what policies"

tax breaks on tips?
(Trumps idea)
Bad idea all the way around. Campaign promise. Won't happen. No matter who is elected.
Building the wall

(trumps idea"
Where did she say she wanted to build a wall? :) Walls don't keep people out.
she has NO policy of her own.
She has plenty of policies.
and she wants to take cheap shots from the Peanut Gallery.
Please. Just look across the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm not voting for Trump, never have, never will.

but I'm not stupid enough to back kammie either.
These are the only two candidates that have a chance at winning the presidency.
If you are going to write anyone else in...may as well just stay home. In our current political environment, until most of the baby boomers die off or exit politics...it's a waste of a vote. :)

Bad idea all the way around. Campaign promise. Won't happen. No matter who is elected.

Where did she say she wanted to build a wall? :) Walls don't keep people out.

She has plenty of policies.

Please. Just look across the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:

These are the only two candidates that have a chance at winning the presidency.
If you are going to write anyone else in...may as well just stay home. In our current political environment, until most of the baby boomers die off or exit politics...it's a waste of a vote. :)

"Donald Trump announced for a second time that he would participate in a presidential debate with Vice President Kamala Harris hosted by ABC News and suggested that the question of whether microphones will be muted when a candidate isn’t speaking had been resolved."

according to Trump, the issue has been resolved.

But, according to Harris' handlers, it hasn't.

"But a person briefed on the Harris campaign’s thinking said the issue of whether the microphones will be muted — something the Trump team favors and the Harris team does not — remains an open discussion."

and idiots on here claim it's Trump trying to back out?

I believe Kama Kama ding dong wants open mics so she can interrupt Trump while he is speaking like she did with Pence in the 2020 VP debate.

:fu:

Harris is interviewing for a job working for the American people...but REFUSES to sit down for the interviews. Wants to be installed like she was installed as the Dem nominee without a single vote. That's the definition of a corrupt banana republic.

Hmmm. Didn't see that. My bad. OK, so she backs the bill that had appropriations for continuing to build a wall. Which I'm guessing Dems had to cave to Repubs in order to get that bill passed.

And then Trump had the bill shot in the head. When it would have furthered his wall (that we would pay for).
Strange he would have done that. :)

Forum List

Back