why did all those Syrians flee to Europe ….

And if O and friends had not intervened, thousands of Syrians would still be alive today and more thousands not displaced and the country not destroyed…just like Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc……..
Really? You blame Obama? 7 million Syrians fled because Assad dropped 40,000 barrel bombs on them.

Syria was a failed state by 2005.

Really? You blame Obama? 7 million Syrians fled because Assad dropped 40,000 barrel bombs on them.

Syria was a failed state by 2005.
I doubt that’s true. Could you tell me what those who opposed Assad did?

"the two state solution" was never possible. The whole idea, even TODAY, is nothing more
than a diversion.
We agree

But for different reasons I suspect

Israel can never allow a Palestinian state as long as arabs cling to “from the river to the sea”

We agree

But for different reasons I suspect

Israel can never allow a Palestinian state as long as arabs cling to “from the river to the sea”
Muslims, world wide, and christians, world wide would have to repudiate their traditional
interpretations of their "holy" books. Hindus,
Buddhists, Zoroastrians, etc. can deal with it.

Muslims, world wide, and christians, world wide would have to repudiate their traditional
interpretations of their "holy" books. Hindus,
Buddhists, Zoroastrians, etc. can deal with it.
I dont know what all that means

They did. 2 million went to Saud Arabia .
two millions what went to Saudi arabia?
I dont know what all that means
"traditional interpretations"---the NT as taught in sunday school and the koran as taught in mosques. Basics I learned in Sunday school and mosques and from christian commentary and muslim commentary. Jews are wrecked until they FINAL DAY when they either get SAVED---or don't<<< from my christian exposure. Jews are destined to die someday
unless they GIVE IN <<< from my muslim exposure. These are not just passive predictions about the future----they are the happy results of GOOD MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN EFFORT jihad or crusade

"traditional interpretations"---the NT as taught in sunday school and the koran as taught in mosques. Basics I learned in Sunday school and mosques and from christian commentary and muslim commentary. Jews are wrecked until they FINAL DAY when they either get SAVED---or don't<<< from my christian exposure. Jews are destined to die someday
unless they GIVE IN <<< from my muslim exposure. These are not just passive predictions about the future----they are the happy results of GOOD MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN EFFORT jihad or crusade

Syrian refugees. Some of the Arab states are not signatories to the UN refugee charter. They only accept Muslims.

Only for evangelicals who follow Cyrus Scofield. Samuel Untermyer hired Scofield to promote that futuristic version of end times. The objective was to promote Christian Zionism.

In this Scofield Bible all Jews return to Palestine. 2/3rds of them die, the remainder are converted so Jesus can return. It become popular eschatology since Hal Lindsey wrote Late, Great Planet Earth in the 1970s. Prior to that it was just a fringe belief.

Assad dropped 80,000 barrel bombs on his people when they protested their children from being snatched off the street
Most were around age 12-13. Some of them died in custody.

Assad likes (d) chlorine bombs--basically bleach--which poisons the lungs of children---they die of suffocation over a few days----its an excruciating death------very BAATHIST
Syrian refugees. Some of the Arab states are not signatories to the UN refugee charter. They only accept Muslims.

Only for evangelicals who follow Cyrus Scofield. Samuel Untermyer hired Scofield to promote that futuristic version of end times. The objective was to promote Christian Zionism.

In this Scofield Bible all Jews return to Palestine. 2/3rds of them die, the remainder are converted so Jesus can return. It become popular eschatology since Hal Lindsey wrote Late, Great Planet Earth in the 1970s. Prior to that it was just a fringe belief.
I learned that which I learned about christian theology in SUNDAY SCHOOL and CHURCHES and also from christian divinity students (seton hall) I never read "the late great planet earth" and my christian education precedes the 1970s. In fact, by the the 1970s I already had a muslim education-----had already read the koran and had been in mosques. Try to catch up

Assad likes (d) chlorine bombs--basically bleach--which poisons the lungs of children---they die of suffocation over a few days----its an excruciating death------very BAATHIST

I learned that which I learned about christian theology in SUNDAY SCHOOL and CHURCHES and also from christian divinity students (seton hall) I never read "the late great planet earth" and my christian education precedes the 1970s. In fact, by the the 1970s I already had a muslim education-----had already read the koran and had been in mosques. Try to catch up

Your experience is unfortunate.

God promised Jews a Messiah

His name is Jesus

Someday everyone, even unbelievers like you, will understand

But no one knows when that day will be

God promised Jews a Messiah

His name is Jesus

Someday everyone, even unbelievers like you, will understand

But no one knows when that day will be
that's nice. Millions died because of that belief ingrained into the heads of five year old kids. I have no religious education as a child
(other than guest in Sunday school) I learned that I am a jew on the playground and that I killed someone

Its Zyklon Bashar, developed to kill innocent children. It spares terrorists and only affects civilians.

In Nine Years, the Syrian Regime Has Dropped Nearly 82,000 Barrel Bombs, Killing 11,087 Civilians, Including 1,821 Children

Yes----The Assads are BAATHISTS. They used
chlorine barrel bombs extensively---the bombs are almost specific for children---the chlorine gas destroys the delicate tissues of the ALVEOLI of the Lungs especially in children---the children SLOWLY suffocate to death. The bombs are cheap and easy to make and much of them came from the regime of the Islamic hero Saddam Hussein. He enjoyed killing both kurds and shiites

Forum List

Back