Trump vs. Kamala….The platforms?

Well, she and that cop you guys killed while assaulting 140 other cops.
Link to one official that was killed as a result of rioter violence. You won't because there weren't any. The only officials that died did so as a result of being obese and having heart attacks due to the strain of doing their jobs. Byrd--not so much he was ordered to summarily execute someone for trespass.

Link to one official that was killed as a result of rioter violence.
Brian Sicknick was a capitol hill police officer who died the day after your blob supporters attacked the capitol.

He wasn't obese.
You won't because there weren't any. The only officials that died did so as a result of being obese and having heart attacks due to the strain of doing their jobs. Byrd--not so much he was ordered to summarily execute someone for trespass.
No such order was given. Byrd did his job. He received a medal. Hopefully the blob supporters family received a bill for the bullet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He wasn't obese.
Try again. Natural causes--two strokes, obese.
No such order was given. Byrd did his job. He received a medal.
Pelosi ordered it and exonerated him and awarded him a medal for doing her bidding. Next.

Try again. Natural causes--two strokes, obese.

Pelosi ordered it and exonerated him and awarded him a medal for doing her bidding. Next.
From your link:

"In a statement, the U.S. Capitol Police said it accepts the medical examiner's finding. "This does not change the fact Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty, courageously defending Congress and the Capitol," the statement said."

Here is the part where you disavow your own link.

He was defending the capitol against hyper violent Trump supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Those are all admirable and desirable goals.

All that remains for you to do is to find a candidate who is "fit" for the high office of the Presidency and I'll vote alonngside you.

But... the old beat-up autocratic self-centered sociopath re-run that you've got now? No... I'd rather vote for a fence post.

You should have nominated Nikki Haley while you had the chance.

Obviously, you're going to have to go down in flames in November before you finally understand and admit your grave mistake.

Damned shame... now you fools have condemned us to another eight years of Democratic identity politics and open borders.

Idiot MAGAtts... channeling the ghosts of the Know-Nothings of the 1850s... and likely to obtain the same results... fools.
Republicans are the ones utliizing identity politics. And there are no open borders.

He died of natural causes--two strokes Jan 7. Obese. IDGAF what Piglosi's goons say about murdering an unarmed trespasser. I guess by your standards, trespassing in a public building is a capital crime. Try again.
Well, according to your link, he died in the line of duty.

Its hilarious that you don't think the insurrection attempt had anything to do with a cop's sudden and unexpected death the next day after being in the middle of the insurrection.

I guess when you're in a cult, you have to believe some strange things like injecting bleach, Alabama being on the Atlantic seaboard, and the minutemen defending airports.

Covefe!

Political violence (with a few exceptions) is a wholly owned subsidiary of MAGA. You guys crave violence Missouri_Mike has been shown time and again.

If I need to shoot you I don’t really want you to live. That’s the entire fucking point of me shooting you.

Forum List

Back