DJT stock price below $20.00

That would depend on when they bought and when they sell.
That's right, genius.

So,, all the peole who owned stock before the merger and who fleeced the cult like the sheep they are? They made a little money.

The cult sheep that bought it at the merger? They got fleeced. As everyone predicted.

How does this compare to folks making political contributions? ... how many DJT investors think this is money well spent?
You think the people losing their asses on his stock believe it is money well spent?!?!?

Just how stupid are these people?

No wonder Trump lies to them every day!

I suspect Trump already made his money, everyone else is late to the party
Trump is locked out from selling his shares until September 20. Then he can bail.

His share of the stock is currently worth about $2 billion. It might be less than that by the time the lockout ends.

You think the people losing their asses on his stock believe it is money well spent?!?!?

Just how stupid are these people?

No wonder Trump lies to them every day!

Well ... there's the 65 million voters in 2020 ... all idiots I know ... [rolls eyes] ... but they will be voting again, so these lies will because public policy soon enough ...

Trust me ... you won't notice the difference ...

Well ... there's the 65 million voters in 2020 ... all idiots I know ... [rolls eyes] ... but they will be voting again, so these lies will because public policy soon enough ...

Trust me ... you won't notice the difference ...
It's a cult.

Cult members are well known for giving all of their wealth to the cult leader.

I'm not. The rules are publicly available. Trump cannot sell until September.

That rule is in place to prevent criminals like him from fleecing sheep like you for too much money.

No, no, no. Trump told them that’s not how it is. The only truth is Trump.

IMG_5821.jpeg

Forum List

Back