Remember Queena Phu 😔

Yeah, so you keep telling us, but you won't tell us what you do or where you live.

I am a technical professional. Why does where I live matter? There are plenty of work from home professionals that work for companies based in NYC, for example, that now live in the SE because they have a much better standard of living and much better weather.

He described a black person as an "ape", Now, if he described this person as a rapist, then I'd have no issue. But using racist language to describe a person shows that despite what you go around claiming, racism is alive and well in this country.

I never said racism doesn’t exist, in fact, it exists against all races, just not to the extent that you and other lefties think. Racism is wrong in all cases. That includes government sponsored hiring policies(REAL systematic racism) that take race(or gender) into account in the name of fairness and diversity.

I am a technical professional. Why does where I live matter?

Good question, why do you keep hiding it? Oh, could it be because you know the minute you do, I'll hop on Google and find that compared to Blue State America, you live in a third-world shithole?

Hey, I'm sure being Head Possum Catcher is a technically complicated job. I wouldn't even know how to begin to catch a possum. They keep playing dead.

I never said racism doesn’t exist, in fact, it exists against all races, just not to the extent that you and other lefties think. Racism is wrong in all cases. That includes government sponsored hiring policies(REAL systematic racism) that take race(or gender) into account in the name of fairness and diversity.

So the government making sure that you fairly consider people of color is just the same as a racist calling a black person an "ape"? Interesting.

Now, I thought just giving a job to a person of color over the boss's fuck buddy or idiot nephew was just fairness, but that's just me.

Good question, why do you keep hiding it? Oh, could it be because you know the minute you do, I'll hop on Google and find that compared to Blue State America, you live in a third-world shithole?

So if I told you I live in Florida, a red state, you would say that I live in a “third-world” state? Sure, ok. You live in Illinois. Give me a break. You are lost.

So the government making sure that you fairly consider people of color is just the same as a racist calling a black person an "ape"? Interesting.

Where do you get this “fairly” consider stuff? They aren’t “fairly” considered, they are given preferential consideration.

Now, I thought just giving a job to a person of color over the boss's fuck buddy or idiot nephew was just fairness, but that's just me.

What about giving a job to a person of color(you mean black) over a more qualified, by all reasonable measures, Asian immigrant? Yeah, that happens in the case of AA because black people are placed in a different category and are not directly compared with other applicants. They are compared with other black applicants. It is certainly possible that a black applicant is the most qualified for a given position, but it is also just as likely that they aren’t and yet must be hired to meet some quota. That is wrong. Sorry.

So if I told you I live in Florida, a red state, you would say that I live in a “third-world” state? Sure, ok. You live in Illinois. Give me a break. You are lost.

I spent my honeymoon in Florida, and frankly, outside of the theme parks, Orlando was kind of a Dump. Tampa was even less impressive. Seriously, I saw a stew bum on every corner. More than I usually see here in Chicago.

Where do you get this “fairly” consider stuff? They aren’t “fairly” considered, they are given preferential consideration.

Again, compared to who? The boss's girlfriend? The guy who knows a buddy who he's willing to vouch for? I've seen maybe ONE case where someone who I didn't think was qualified got the job due to an AA hire. I've seen a bunch of cases where someone got hired because of connections. Heck, I've been hired because of connections.

Qualified often means, "Who can pay $300.00 for a professionally written resume and has connections"

What about giving a job to a person of color(you mean black) over a more qualified, by all reasonable measures, Asian immigrant?

That's an easy one. You take care of Americans first. ALWAYS.

I worked a contract job once where they didn't hire me, but they hired this girl from China. So you pass on hiring a veteran who has already done good work for you over someone who isn't even a citizen.

The reality is, companies like Asian Immigrants because they can hold their Visas over their heads.

Yeah, that happens in the case of AA because black people are placed in a different category and are not directly compared with other applicants.

Okay. White people benefit from Legacies, Dean's Interest, and Children of Staff admissions. Again, when you get rid of White Privilege, then you can come back and talk to me about getting rid of AA and DEI.

They are compared with other black applicants. It is certainly possible that a black applicant is the most qualified for a given position, but it is also just as likely that they aren’t and yet must be hired to meet some quota. That is wrong. Sorry.

There are no quotas, guy. There is DEI hiring, usually because the last thing an HR department wants is for someone who was passed up for a position to come back and sue, and they find out what a clown show most hiring is.

What about giving a job to a person of color(you mean black) over a more qualified, by all reasonable measures, Asian immigrant? Yeah, that happens in the case of AA because black people are placed in a different category and are not directly compared with other applicants. They are compared with other black applicants. It is certainly possible that a black applicant is the most qualified for a given position, but it is also just as likely that they aren’t and yet must be hired to meet some quota. That is wrong. Sorry.
Would just stop communicating with it. Really. He is what he is. Put him on ignore a while ago. He can have his views as warped as they are. Gets totally bent out of shape that I dared to call the ape the ape that he is for brutally grabbing this poor girl (camera footage showed it) and dragged her. So brutal was the rape by the ape that she lost her eyesight and forever paralyzed and he's more offended by me calling the ape the ape that he is. He is an ape.

He will to this day say this girl deserved what she got. Why? Cause she's was white.

Kayla Mueller, doing humanity work. Kidnapped, held as sex slave for years then murdered. By the stinking smelly monkeys in isis.

Yeah, he is unapologetic about that too. I read what he said and on ignore since. Yeah, by the filthy dirty monkeys.

He is far more offended by me calling them the filthy monkeys the filthy monkeys they are than the poor girl held as a sex slave and murdered.

Put him on ignore.

Would just stop communicating with it. Really. He is what he is. Put him on ignore a while ago. He can have his views as warped as they are. Gets totally bent out of shape that I dared to call the ape the ape that he is for brutally grabbing this poor girl (camera footage showed it) and dragged her. So brutal was the rape by the ape that she lost her eyesight and forever paralyzed and he's more offended by me calling the ape the ape that he is. He is an ape.

I'm offended that you think racist language is acceptable. Ever.

Your argument here was that his sentence was reconsidered because the Judge ignored the law on sentencing minors, but he still got a pretty stiff sentence.

He will to this day say this girl deserved what she got. Why? Cause she's was white.
No, she got killed because she ignored clear warnings that where she was going was a war zone.

So she got kidnapped and then blown up when we bombed the people who kidnapped her. Which is tragic because it was AVOIDABLE.

Forum List

Back