Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

Already refuted with evidence on this Thread...

I pointed it out and then asked are ye still believing the RW Media Bubble..

There is also PBS and BBC debunking this....

Gateway Pundit or Bretibart are not a news sources...
I saw it with my own eyes when biden said he was making Harris his border czar. Why do you think Lester holt asked her why she hasn't been to the border yet and she said. Well I haven't been to Europe either. Liberalism is a lie.

Truth. What Trump promoted and campaigned on was a border wall continuously across the entire southern border...over mountains and desserts and rivers... (to keep all of these Mexican rapists, and thieves, and drug dealers and criminals from crossing... that the govt of Mexico was intentionally sending us). Don't cha remember?
Lol, now Harris is wanting to do it. Are you agreeing with her now?

That article quoted TRUMP! as agreeing to strategic sections of the wall and not the whole border being covered
Oh? So he CHANGED his mind and position on a Wall across the entire southern border of the united states....eh? ;)

Democrsts called the border wall "racist".

Which Democrat? Biden? Kamala? Who?

The fraudulent senate border bill had $Billions of dollars for Ukraine funding. It was a complete fraud that even the sponsors advised against passing.

You mean the Ukraine aid that was later approved without any border money?

Yeah. Brilliant.

You're not OK.
I will pray for you.

She didn't flip flop.

Democrats traditionally support strategic sections of wall.

If anything, Trump flip flopped. He went from wanting a wall across almost the entire border to ordering his lackeys in Congress the kill the border deal that would have funded strategic sections of wall.
You leftists keep repeating that stupid lie. I would think it would embarrass you after so long.

Which Democrat? Biden? Kamala? Who?

You mean the Ukraine aid that was later approved without any border money?

Yeah. Brilliant.

I will pray for you.
Why was Ukraine money a part of the US border bill?

Why did the sponsors of the bill advise against passage.

Leave me alone with your various gods.

She is wanting to build the wall. Why wouldn't it cover it?
She agrees to strategically building border wall in high traffic areas, to slow the crosses down, for border patrol to catch.....

NOT A wasteful border wall built across the entire southern border, as Trump promoted and endlessly, campaigned on.

You leftists keep repeating that stupid lie. I would think it would embarrass you after so long.
Are you saying this is a lie?

Your denial is humorous but expected.

From post 28.

Why? Well, it's really quite simple. During the Obama/Biden Administration's first term, and at their administration's urging, Congress passed the Secure Fence Act of 2011. And during the Obama/Biden Administration, the U.S. Government built 650 miles of fencing, of the wall, between the U.S. And Mexico. To put this ugly fact into context, the Trump Administration has only built 400 miles of the wall so far. And you can be sure that part of Trump's reason for his eleventh-hour attempt to build more miles of wall is because he hates to think Obama was better at anything than he is.

Operation Gatekeeper, which was implemented by President Clinton, a Democrat, increased the number of unaccountable Border Patrol agents deployed on the ground and expanded the invasive Border Patrol checkpoints far from the actual border. It also built walls and other infrastructure where there had been none, and purposefully pushed migrants to dangerous crossing areas, resulting in the death and disappearance of thousands of people.

Truth. What Trump promoted and campaigned on was a border wall continuously across the entire southern border...over mountains and desserts and rivers... (to keep all of these Mexican rapists, and thieves, and drug dealers and criminals from crossing... that the govt of Mexico was intentionally sending us). Don't cha remember?
Nope Because that's not what he either proposed or actually built.

They have given you this particularly lame argument to cover her flip flop. Be honest, she is flip flopping to get votes. The problem with her campaign though is that she is flip flopping on issue after issue after issue. Core issues like healthcare and climate change and border security,

Oh? So he CHANGED his mind and position on a Wall across the entire southern border of the united states....eh? ;)
Isn't that what the article stated? He's quoted as saying there are geographical features that would make a wall impractical.

She agrees to strategically building border wall in high traffic areas, to slow the crosses down, for border patrol to catch.....

NOT A wasteful border wall built across the entire southern border, as Trump promoted and endlessly, campaigned on.
You loons were against any wall being built. Just like y'all made fun of no tax on tips, but now you're for them. Thanks for proving you believe only what your leaders tell you.

Does this sound like someone who was in favor of any new border wall construction?

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Google has been actively trying to erase that video of Biden calling for 'a surge to the border' but it's still on You Tube.

Kamala called building a wall "Trump's Vanity Project" and insisted there was no border crisis, etc. until it became politically expedient to build one that she is pretty sure a Democrat Congress won't go along with and she can then say 'she tried.':

Why was Ukraine money a part of the US border bill?

Why did the sponsors of the bill advise against passage.

Leave me alone with your various gods.
Geez. Don't you read the news?

The Senate had a bill to fund the Ukraine and fund Israel.

Mitch McConnell told Schumer that Republican senators would vote against this military aid funding unless Immigration and border security was a part of the bill.

So Mitch appointed Lankford as the republican on the committee to created the immigration border security bill along with Schumer one dem, and one independent.

It was ADDED to the bill on Ukraine and Israel aide,

BECAUSE REPUBLICANS INSISTED ON IT.

Then Trump came in and killed it, because he did not want Biden to get credit during this election year....

Forum List

Back