God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

What does your voluminous expertise in this area have to say about this:

If you think I am going to pore over material in a link and try to suss out whatever point you imagine you are making, you are mistaken.

Nothing personal.

If you think I am going to pore over material in a link and try to suss out whatever point you imagine you are making, you are mistaken.

Nothing personal.
If the question frightens you, then sure, off you trot, perhaps a real, confident evolutionist will step up.

Not a link, it's another thread I started for evolutionists to show off their skills, something you obviously lack in this area.

Notice how few people dare to express an opinion, the knowalls have fallen silent.

Last edited:
Notice what an idiotic dick you are. From The Rules:
  • No spamming. Multiple posting of the same thing, advertising, and/or links to other sites.
  • No cross posting. Cross posting is posting the same content repeatedly or in multiple forums. Pick one.
Do get cozy and familiar with them. Idiot!

If the question frightens you, then sure, off you trot, perhaps a real, confident evolutionist will step up.
See? You couldn't be honest if your life depended on it.

I gave my reason. Being compulsivvely dishonest, you invented and substituted low hanging fruit for yourself.

You should take some time with yourself to investigate this compulsive behavior by you. When? Why? What triggers it?

I's it that you don't know anything about this topic? Is it that you can't make any progress? Both?

Good luck.

Not a link, it's another thread I started for evolutionists to show off their skills, something you obviously lack in this area.
A link to that thread.

Just make your point succinctly in your own words.

Like a rational adult could do.

Just make your point succinctly in your own words.
the point is you are afraid to venture an opinion on these two skeletons. Look at them then answer these questions:

1. What might their common ancestor look like?
2. If we found these as fossils, what might we infer?
3. Might one be descended from the other?
4. What kind of animal might each of them be?

1724856019244.png

You're afraid for good reason, you suspect a trap - it is, you suspect I'll catch you out, I will. Therefore like the coward you are you'll do all you can to avoid committing because you fear being wrong, if one fears being wrong one will never learn anything as you so well demonstrate.

If I did this to a class full of fourteen year old, they'd be clambering to get their opinions across, because they are open minded unlike you.

the point is you are afraid to venture an opinion on these two skeletons. Look at them then answer these questions:

View attachment 1002768

You're afraid for good reason, you suspect a trap - it is, you suspect I'll catch you out, I will. Therefore like the coward you are you'll do all you can to avoid committing because you fear being wrong, if one fears being wrong one will never learn anything as you so well demonstrate.

If I did this to a class full of fourteen year old, they'd be clambering to get their opinions across, because they are open minded unlike you.
Nope. The interrogation is over. I am not here to teach remedial science or to be your assistant.

Just make your point about the topic. Your points about me are irrelevant. My knowledge of evolution is not relevant to the truth of the theory.

And go.

Nope. The interrogation is over. I am not here to teach remedial science or to be your assistant.

Just make your point about the topic. Your points about me are irrelevant. My knowledge of evolution is not relevant to the truth of the theory.

And go.
As I said you're clearly a coward, an intellectual fraudster. If I did this to a class full of fourteen year old, they'd be clambering to get their opinions across, because they are open minded unlike you, don't care if they might be wrong.

As I said you're clearly a coward, an intellectual fraudster. If I did this to a class full of fourteen year old, they'd be clambering to get their opinions across, because they are open minded unlike you.
I don't care. Neither does anyone else. Your useless appeals to emotion don't work here.

I think maybe you're out of your element.

View attachment 1002768

By the way, these two animals share many, many common ancestors.

But you didn't know that.

This is what happens when you open your mouth about a topic You know less than nothing about.

Your question as worded reveals your abject ignorance of this topic.

And this is really the only exercise that can be accomplished, when discussing evolution with you:

To make you understand that you know less than nothing about it.

Ask a high school 10th grader what the common ancestor of two different species is , and they will laugh you out of the room for asking such a stupid question.

Ken Hamm, however, will applaud and ask you to write him a check.

Ask a high school 10th grader what the common ancestor of two different species is , and they will laugh you out of the room for asking such a stupid question.
Oh dear, kind of put your foot in your mouth again here. You should learn to use a search engine, its a good way of trapping bullshit statements before posting them and making yourself look like a dufus:

1724858638239.png

who's laughing now...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back