I was speaking to my insurance agent the other day about the rising cost of home insurance.

Strawman.

The data isn't incompatible.

Correlations can be drawn between global warming and frequency of storms given data historical data points.

Not sure why you think this isn't possible.
No, you really can't do it that way with any accuracy or honesty. Particularly if you wish actually prove a point.

No, you really can't do it that way with any accuracy or honesty. Particularly if you wish actually prove a point.
Do you know what a correlation is?

Correlations do not establish cause and effect, they simply show a relationship.

Do you know what a correlation is?

Correlations do not establish cause and effect, they simply show a relationship.
Yeah, speculation and theorycraft paraded around as something else. This 'relationship' you speak of is totally fabricated by an agenda that is not backed by reality.

Insurance rates have increased due to the increase in the value of the homes insured. Its quite organic. A home that now has a value of 400k will always cost twice as much to insure than the same house, that only a few years ago cost 200k.

That is for you to provide, since you claim such 'relationships' exist. Try again.
No. You claimed their was an agenda of fabrication and a lack of reality.

I just want to see an example of this.

I am only saying that correlations exist between global temperatures and storm severity.

I have never stated that the correlations are right or wrong or what they are.

Forum List

Back