Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

No. You're just flapping your little arms
I guess it must be true, if YOU say so!

Childexpert.jpg

The OP is the debate. Here are highly successful people that know how to achieve success, saying that Trump is a failure.

If you had an illness, would you go to the doctors that know about the illness, or listen to your neighbor that says "don't worry, it is not a problem"?

Dude STFU already. Seriously. You're nothing, learn then live

Does your response mean you do not give any importance to the experts opinions?

Like this, for example

Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest

Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war
LOL! Yes, I believe my own eyes vs. those "experts". Appeal to authority is a favorite of liberals because their positions don't work in the real world. Like that letter signed by 51 "experts" claiming that the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation.

The fact is that the OP is not only about Springsteen but about the other 14+ super successful artists that have said that Trump is a failure. Does your reply mean you ignore everything other people say as you know more than them?
Nope. It means I don't care what a celebrity has to say about politics. They are for entertainment.

Jeez, you sure read a lot into stuff. Are you bored?

Nope. It means I don't care what a celebrity has to say about politics. They are for entertainment.

Jeez, you sure read a lot into stuff. Are you bored?
No, I am not bored. I am enjoying making fools of Trump and his supporters. Do you ever get tired/bored of being a Trump stooge/minion/cult member? Repeating his lies and ignoring what experts say about him?

Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago

Who the Fck cares what an idiot like Springsteen thinks about politics, you moron?! He is HOLLYWOOD. Hollywood is 99% democrats who hate Trump. He is a musician, an entertainer, his opinion carries NO MERIT in who I vote for much less decide who is most competent.

Trump has already done the job and did a great job of it.

Harris sucked dick to the top and hasn't done SQUAT, neither as a senator, not as a VP, she can't even campaign, debate, interview, or answer questions.

She makes Bedpan Joe Biden look like Niels Bohr.

Zappa's so called sympathy sounds like background music for an episode of the Twilight Zone on TV.

Paul McCartney's "Yesterday" has been praised by top music critics and played by national orchestra's all over the world.
....................................................................................................................................................

Zappa's so-called rock-and-roll sounds like background music for ... er ... wait a second, the Grateful Dead got that gig, what the hell is wrong with Twilight Zone music? ...

You must have wooden ears, here's a short snippet:

Upon the release of an 84 CD set of Dead music, Conan O'Brien quipped "no news on which song it is" ...

The only guy worse than Springsteen is Frank Zappa.
.....................................................................................................................................
Triggered So Easily.

trump is a lying douchebag con man.
You keep getting conned.

Trump's four years as President should be the basis for an opinion on him as President, just like the Harris/Biden performance, which Harris says she is proud of, should be the basis for an opinion about her as President.

There were things I liked and disliked during Trump's time in office. Most seriously, the control that others had over the nation during COVID was display of a complete lack of leadership on Trump's part. We haven't seen Harris under any pressure, but her rhetoric amounts to ever increasing federal spending and government give aways.
We're screwed.

No, I am not bored. I am enjoying making fools of Trump and his supporters. Do you ever get tired/bored of being a Trump stooge/minion/cult member? Repeating his lies and ignoring what experts say about him?

you should listen to the people and not scholars who don't know shite!

You obviously enjoy making a fool out of yourself, it's all you've done here, and you're even too stupid to realize it. 🤡

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

When you get an opinion from Myley Cyrus get back to me, Cupcake.

Forum List

Back