Zone1 I am prepared to call Protestantism a cult

I read things in this religion forum and just shake my head and wonder at it all..

Jesus established ONE Church, ONE only, yet virtually everyone here supports the 30,000+ supposed "churches" that Luther and Co started. .

Jesus founded a Church and it goes back to the very beginning, the 1st century AD. Extant writings show it was called Catholic (Universal) at least as early as 107 AD. Go back to that time period and you will find Catholicism: confession to a priest, the Eucharist, the Sacraments..

But "people loved darkness rather than light," so they prefer to follow HUMANS like Luther and Calvin and Jim Bakker and Jesse Duplantis and Joel Olsteen... the last fake 6 popes, etc. Then they have the unmitigated gall to accuse Catholics of listening to the pope (the real ones)! Then even when Catholics reject the NON-Catholic (non-Christian) Francis as being pope, we get attacked for that as well!

How charitable you all are..

You people are seriously MESSED UP. I don't say that to be snarky, I say it because.. like any disorder, you only get better by first acknowledging that it exists.

Then you need a doctor, namely Christ and HIS Church. If you reject that, you will definitely end up in Hell. Jesus said he would establish HIS Church and that HIS Church would prevail against the gates of Hell.. He never said man-made 'churches' so called would prevail against Hell, only THE Church Mt 16:18.
ALL those who call on His name are part of HIS Church; it simply doesn't matter what name is on the door of your worship building. I have told you before, you need to be very careful about sowing division and discord in the body because all you're doing is giving the enemy another way to attack the brotherhood. Stop, if you have any spiritual awareness in you.

Now, for the real questions:

In your mind, are Baptists Christians? What about Lutherans? Methodists? Anyone other than Catholics?
Only the Sedevacantist Catholics are true Christians--in God's will... objectively speaking.

Only the Sedevacantist Catholics are true Christians--in God's will... objectively speaking.
You're excluding the Churches earlier than the Catholic One. How arrogant.

I'm sorry, but you are completely and unequivocally wrong about that. You have set yourself outside the body of Christ. The Bible is clear on what it takes to be a Christian and it does NOT include being in the Catholic Church.

Forum List

Back