America is not a nation of immigrants and that's something people forget.

...Yes... was that a reply to me?
Spanish were here first. :hyper:

They don't typically. There is the occasional enclave historically where a group spoke Acadian or German for multiple generations, but once others show up they meld together.
Please, others may be in NA before. We're speaking of Europeans now?

we/I was speaking about what started the USA, not about some failed hispanic/latino thing

English. The American colonists who fought a rebellion against their Sovereign were fighting for their rights as English/British, not as Europeans. The culture in N/A was British, not European, or even American yet. Some of the colonists came from families who for generations were here as the descendants of the original settlers,

Please, others may be in NA before. We're speaking of Europeans now?
Spanish aren't Europeans? NO QUESO FOR YOU PINCE GRINGO!
we/I was speaking about what started the USA, not about some failed hispanic/latino thing
(looks at map) Most of the US was Spanish or French. Your father smells of elderberries!
English. The American colonists who fought a rebellion against their Sovereign were fighting for their rights as English/British, not as Europeans. The culture in N/A was British, not European, or even American yet. Some of the colonists came from families who for generations were here as the descendants of the original settlers,
Thats great, they still came from somewhere else. No humans came from here.

Spanish aren't Europeans? NO QUESO FOR YOU PINCE GRINGO!

(looks at map) Most of the US was Spanish or French. Your father smells of elderberries!

Thats great, they still came from somewhere else. No humans came from here.
and the French and Spanish have nothing to do with the founding of the USA. And I said Spanish are Europeans. Learn to grasp/comprehend what it is you read in Engleesh

Settlers and colonists are by nature, from elsewhere.

your revisionist history is laughable. Teach it to the kids who have Engleesh as a second language. You social engineering types get so high on a horse, not realizing it's only a hobby horse. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back