Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

I beg to differ. The North allowed the South to mourn its loss as part of the peace, and those went up as the men who fought entered old age and were dying off.

And now a century or more later people who didn't take part in the fight are reneging on the compact.
And then those Southerners lynched and raped and killed the same freed slaves for another 100 years. No thanks. We don't all live the redneck Cracker Dream.

Only white trash defend Confederate statues. Just die already. You embarrass humanity.

Without those confederates that helped founded and built and designed this country you might be as free as you are right now. Tipping your hat to the people who made things possible for you and hundreds of millions of others to live in a free country like america is something that shows you have some appreciation at least for the good they did instead of only focusing irrationally on them somehow being perpetually evil.

The only person that embarrasses this country is you in behaving in such a way unprovoked. Name calling, telling people to die, saying they embarrass humanity all because they didn't want statues of criminals out in place of people who actually helped form a nation.

I guess this is finally the post where I put you on ignore. Your bitterness and ugly personality aren't needed.

I hope the Lord helps you find what you are missing in your life so you can be happy.

Without those confederates that helped founded and built and designed this country you might be as free as you are right now. Tipping your hat to the people who made things possible for you and hundreds of millions of others to live in a free country like america is something that shows you have some appreciation at least for the good they did instead of only focusing irrationally on them somehow being perpetually evil.

The only person that embarrasses this country is you in behaving in such a way unprovoked. Name calling, telling people to die, saying they embarrass humanity all because they didn't want statues of criminals out in place of people who actually helped form a nation.

I guess this is finally the post where I put you on ignore. Your bitterness and ugly personality aren't needed.

I hope the Lord helps you find what you are missing in your life so you can be happy.
What on earth are you talking about?

And then those Southerners lynched and raped and killed the same freed slaves for another 100 years. No thanks. We don't all live the redneck Cracker Dream.

Those idiots should have been prosecuted and executed. Reconstruction failed and it took decades to fix the issue.

Going back and re-opening old wounds isn't helping.

Hopefully they will be so soon, yes indeedy. Whats that average age if 20 then, 80? Lets figure they had a follow on generation of mouthbreathers so, 60? Making progress! Nature will find a way.

I'm talking of the ones who put up the Statues, dipshit.

Conservative whites are not racist crackers. Conservative whites are Republicans and Democrats who support the US, the Constitution, and the ideals of Equal Justice before the Law.

Conservatives don't claim a party, further proof you're no conservative, that and your posting history

Forum List

Back