Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

What's been made up? He did steal documents, he did encourage the attack on the Capitol building, he was convicted of fraud, he was found guilty of rape, he did lie about publishing his tax return, he did suggest we inject bleach, he did say women should be grabbed by the p***y, he did threaten election officials, and he is an accordion teacher in his spare time.

All of that is true but, but, but "crooked Hillary" used email, and the DOJ refused to prosecute! The crazies were sure they would "lock her up, lock her up" for her email use. They and their goofy commie red hats are a global embarrassment.

Arlington relayed the complaint by one of their workers.... no one there saw anything...
Every report I read said "officials" say. Not "An official said".

Two members of Donald Trump's campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery

So now we know it was 2 Trump staffers who roughed up a vet.

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside

Sounds like Jan 6th behavior.

Where did you hear this? Because I go on all the sites you usually go to for news and they aren't talking about this. So it must be true.

Who told you only 1 complained and there were no witnesses?
FOX interviewed people who were at the ceremony....

Every report I read said "officials" say. Not "An official said".

Two members of Donald Trump's campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery

So now we know it was 2 Trump staffers who roughed up a vet.

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside

Sounds like Jan 6th behavior.
No one saw what they are reporting... who knows what happened... could have been secret service agents...
And you know what?... no one cares either... who cares if some petulant anti Trumper child got shoved?...

If there was a video we would have seen it....

Well,

1. If there is, you wouldn't have seen it already. But you will before the election if a video exists.
2. You can't take video where Team Trump was taking video's. So it's possible there is no video pointing where YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING TAKE VIDEOS

but Trump feels he's above the law cause he kind of is. Teflon.

There's no end to the nastiness coming from Trump, everything about the man is vile, he brings nothing but trouble to everyone, he's done nothing for anyone besides himself, he's disgusting but still his oh-so desperate extremist supporters can see no wrong in him, he's filth and frankly anyone who admires, supports him is also filth:

View attachment 1002883

You'll believe anything won't you?

Well,

1. If there is, you wouldn't have seen it already. But you will before the election if a video exists.
2. You can't take video where Team Trump was taking video's. So it's possible there is no video pointing where YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING TAKE VIDEOS

but Trump feels he's above the law cause he kind of is. Teflon.
:113: I have plenty of popcorn so I'll wait....

That's a good point where are they?.... where is the video?...
As if that would matter! Trump can do no wrong, that's the mantra, even when faced with compelling evidence his cult followers will deny, misrepresent, explain away, evidence does not matter here, it has limited value when people are in a cult.

There will be a bad fake story about Trump related shit everyday from now until election day... we expected nothing less from the commie party....

Forum List

Back