The Houthis just blew up the Greek-flagged oil tanker Sounion in the Red Sea, spilling 150,000 barrels of oil—4 times worse than the Exxon Valdez

Where have you lived in the Middle East?
From Morocco through the whole of the Maghreb and beyond to the Far East.

So you lived in Saudi Arabia and Yemen?
Sorry, but your questions are becoming gradually irritating. If you want a list f every country, nation, city, town, village, border crossing (and in what capacity I served) then you’ll have to wait until I publish my autobiography.

Sorry, but your questions are becoming gradually irritating. If you want a list f every country, nation, city, town, village, border crossing (and in what capacity I served) then you’ll have to wait until I publish my autobiography.

Did you like Libya? You mentioned the magreb. So you were in the military?

Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Greek-flagged crude oil tanker Sounion has been on fire in the Red Sea since Aug. 23 after an attack by Yemen's Houthis with no obvious signs of an oil spill, the EU Red Sea naval mission Aspides said in a post on X on Monday.

Yes and no. It was a prosperous country and many from the Middle East and West Africa were gainfully employed but the fly ban was imposed by the West making things uncomfortatlbe.

Yes, King Idris set up many programs and the Libyan constitution was enlightened.

Forum List

Back