“The Justice League”

RFK was polling at almost 20% at one point in this election, and the only one talking about the health crisis in this country. Oh and he's a Kennedy.
He lost a lot of support since then, he’s down to like 5% or so. Most of the people who were leaning Dem already left him and went to Harris.

Although he may have done many good things, he’s since become more and more fringe and conspiratorial. He’s been front and center in vaccine bullshit for years.

He lost a lot of support since then, he’s down to like 5% or so. Most of the people who were leaning Dem already left him and went to Harris.
I never said he was polling at 20% currently. He was 10-12 prior to Biden dropping out and as I've said numerous times in different threads the D's who were unhappy with Biden went back. Just like the R's unhappy with Trump will go back now that he's pulled his name off the ballot in the swing states. All of which makes him hardly irrelevant.
Although he may have done many good things, he’s since become more and more fringe and conspiratorial. He’s been front and center in vaccine bullshit for years.

What he's saying about vaccines is objectively true. Big Pharma puts all kinds of things in them that we should be concerned with. Namely the adjuvants they use. If kids were getting a single or even 2-3 vaccines it probably wouldn't be an issue the body could filter it out but that's not what's happening. We are giving them vaccines for nuisance illnesses like chickenpox and Hep B which you get from intravenous drug use or sexual contact. Why does a newborn need that vaccine? Is there an epidemic of babies using intravenous drugs and having unprotected sex I'm not aware of? HPV is again a virus typically transmitted during sex or some other exchange of bodily fluid. Why are we vaccinating newborns against this? And if they are safe why does Big Pharma need immunity for them?

What about those people supporting Trump makes it a cult?
Interesting to hear anyone supporting the Democrats talk about a “cult”… when they have been told to support an installed candidate, and we’ve seen that the Democrat voters have gladly ceded their participation in the democratic process and blindly supported Harris without knowing anything about her platform.

They were given cool-aid, ordered to drink it, and they are chugging it, no questions asked

Meanwhile, the rest of society seems to be understanding how dangerous the Democrat party is becoming as far as them being authoritarian, supporting weird ideologies, desiring censorship, spending the country into oblivion, etc.

Last edited:
I never said he was polling at 20% currently. He was 10-12 prior to Biden dropping out and as I've said numerous times in different threads the D's who were unhappy with Biden went back. Just like the R's unhappy with Trump will go back now that he's pulled his name off the ballot in the swing states. All of which makes him hardly irrelevant.
People unhappy with Biden had an alternative with Harris. People unhappy with Trump are still unhappy with Trump. Some will go back, but a lot of them just won’t vote. RFK Jr voters are low propensity voters.
What he's saying about vaccines is objectively true. Big Pharma puts all kinds of things in them that we should be concerned with. Namely the adjuvants they use. If kids were getting a single or even 2-3 vaccines it probably wouldn't be an issue the body could filter it out but that's not what's happening. We are giving them vaccines for nuisance illnesses like chickenpox and Hep B which you get from intravenous drug use or sexual contact. Why does a newborn need that vaccine? Is there an epidemic of babies using intravenous drugs and having unprotected sex I'm not aware of? HPV is again a virus typically transmitted during sex or some other exchange of bodily fluid. Why are we vaccinating newborns against this? And if they are safe why does Big Pharma need immunity for them?
The link between autism and vaccines has been debunked over and over again. It’s junk science by people who don’t understand science, like RFK Jr.

Big Pharma puts all kinds of things in them that we should be concerned with.
Remember when Trump was spear-heading the infrastructure to mass produce a vaccine with project Warp Speed and Democrats/celebrities were saying they’d never take it because Trump was behind the push forward?

Then.. when Biden won, they suddenly began hating anyone who didn’t get vaccinated and accused them of killing grandma?

That was insane to see such a scientific flip Flop in real time.. based only on emotion.

Forum List

Back