“The Justice League”

Because they aren't "Prominent". They are fringe characters.
Gabbard ran the current nominee of President from the DNC out of the last primary before Iowa.

Musk is the richest person on the planet.

RFK was polling at almost 20% at one point in this election, and the only one talking about the health crisis in this country. Oh and he's a Kennedy.
RFK never held public office.
The horror. Holding public office isn't a qualification. The number of disgusting morons who have in the past and currently hold public office are legion.
Gabbard only held office until people realized she was kind of a flake. (A problem when 63% of Americans can't name their congressman, you are going to get flakes in Congress.

She also killed Harris's last bid for President on the debate stage. Likely why Harris wont do an interview without her old white man chaperone....

Gabbard ran the current nominee of President from the DNC out of the last primary before Iowa.
Not really.

By selling crappy cars and ruining Twitter.

RFK was polling at almost 20% at one point in this election, and the only one talking about the health crisis in this country. Oh and he's a Kennedy.

Except when he dropped out, he was down to 2% when everyone realized he was a flake.

The horror. Holding public office isn't a qualification. The number of disgusting morons who have in the past and currently hold public office are legion.

Um, it shows you know what you are doing. If RFK didn't have his name, he'd be the crazy stewbum screaming at a lamp post.

She also killed Harris's last bid for President on the debate stage. Likely why Harris wont do an interview without her old white man chaperone....
You put way too much emphasis on a debate involving 20 people talking over each other.

Biden won because he was the last VP. Same reason Harris will win.

There was not a 'need' to do anything, you're so warped with TDS you don't even make sense. And your hate for those on the right has rotted whatever brain you may have had.

Love how you're finally getting around to mentioning that the left are also in a cult after 7 years on here, good job. :rolleyes:
I think you had CDS. Otherwise, why didn't you vote for Gore after 8 years of Clinton?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

And why didn't you give Hillary a chance? If Bill was as good as Trump says he was? Because you had CDS. Still do.

And you had ODS and now you have BDS which is morphing into KDS.

Not really.
She killed Harris's campaign on the debate stage and everyone saw it happen.
By selling crappy cars and ruining Twitter.
LOL Sure. He was the hero of the left until he said you shouldnt get to censor people.
Except when he dropped out, he was down to 2% when everyone realized he was a flake.
He's polling higher than that now.
Um, it shows you know what you are doing. If RFK didn't have his name, he'd be the crazy stewbum screaming at a lamp post.
I guess all that success as an environmental lawyer means nothing.
You put way too much emphasis on a debate involving 20 people talking over each other.
Nope just the part where Gabbard murdered Harris's campaign live on stage.
Biden won because he was the last VP. Same reason Harris will win.

LOL Biden won because the MSM and social media buried stories and let him hide in his basement. If COVID doesn't happen Trump probably wins that election in a landslide.

Because some people (you) insist on her having a DEI VP.

You guys really should run Gabbard in 2028. She'll do better than birdbrain. Have RFK Jr. be her VP. Actually, if they are running in the GOP he has to be the POTUS she can only be Sarah Palin.

I think you're taking it a bit too literally and seeing shit you want to see, but ok.

Keep in mind these are the same people buying digital trading cards depicting Trump as a superhero and all muscle bound looking like Arnie.

A formidable group of unlikely partners has joined to fight the Democrats.

Led by former NY Democrat Donald Trump, he is backed by
  • Former never-Trumper JD Vance
  • NY classic Democrat RFK Jr
  • Democrat Tulsi Gabbord
  • Former Democrat voter and tech guru Elon Musk
  • Former Big Pharma competitor Vivek Ramaswamy

It seems todays Democrats are so authoritarian, so corrupt, and so radical that it’s making it easy to unite around Trump.
What could possibly go wrong. LOL

You guys really should run Gabbard in 2028. She'll do better than birdbrain. Have RFK Jr. be her VP. Actually, if they are running in the GOP he has to be the POTUS she can only be Sarah Palin.
I know it's more comfortable for you and your ilk to put everyone in the my team or their team box but Im not a Democrat or Republican. Sorry.

Id vote for Gabbard or RFK. I dont agree with all their political stances but I dont doubt that they would do what they think is best for the country.

LOL Sure. He was the hero of the left until he said you shouldnt get to censor people.

Not to me.
What he's done to Twitter is an embarrassment. He's like the Joker burning a pile of money.

He's polling higher than that now.
No, he isn't.
He didn't drop out because he was polling so good.
He dropped out because his crazy running mate stopped writing him checks.

I guess all that success as an environmental lawyer means nothing.
Never heard of him as that. I just heard of him as the Anti-Vax crazy who goes around saying that Vaccines cause Autism (debunked) and Jews were immune to Covid (So crazy I don't even have to point it out.)

LOL Biden won because the MSM and social media buried stories and let him hide in his basement. If COVID doesn't happen Trump probably wins that election in a landslide.
You mean if Trump hadn't incompetently handled Covid, he would have gotten re-elected?

Maybe not. Biden was polling ahead of him well before Covid.

Trump's complete incompetence did doom his campaign though.

Sure there are people doing that. I dont know that the OP is though. You are projecting.

sure, I am projecting because i have bought 20k worth of those cards....

you are normally not this dishonest, having a bad morning?

I know it's more comfortable for you and your ilk to put everyone in the my team or their team box but Im not a Democrat or Republican. Sorry.

Id vote for Gabbard or RFK. I dont agree with all their political stances but I dont doubt that they would do what they think is best for the country.
Then nominate them in the Republican party.

I know a lot of politicians go into politics with whatever party will take them. And most stay in that party. No doubt, Tusli probably had an in wherever she lives if she ran as a Democrat. RFK Jr. tried to infiltrate the Democrats because of his name but we knew he was WEIRD.

Neither of them have a future in the GOP other than working for Trump or going on Fox News to be traitors.

My favorite was when RFK Jr. video'd his call with Trump. Trump was blowing smoke up his ass. Later RFK Jr. took down the video but it was too late. Priceless.

I think Bill Maher would be a good person who criticizes both sides. These two are traitors who are going along with the new modern day Not See Party. No different than Nikki.

And we know you wouldn't vote for Nikki so why these two? Liar.

Forum List

Back