I'm no psychiatrist but this remark sounds like it's detached from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the posts above. I'm not sure they're pretending.
I only WISH they were.

So Mac, why can't you answer the obvious question you keep dancing around avoiding while pretending to know so much? Why is it bizarre about stating the likely fact that most of Ca is Red and that if truly run honestly where people were not continually barraged with hyper-slanted democrat-controlled media and presented balanced information and thousands weren't working to skew the outcome in their favor and folks were just presented with all of the congruent facts about the candidates and allowed to think and decide for themselves as SHOULD occur in a free election society, that Trump would not likely win that state? I know a lot of people in California and while some of them don't particularly LIKE Trump, they HATE the democrat party and what they do. All of them consider most of the problems in that state to be a direct result of them.

Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 7.38.43 PM.png

Dr Phil might remind viewers that a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence. The fact that lefties took the out of context remark seriously leaves us with the only conclusion that lefties have no sense of humor and thus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back