New (8 hours ago) Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing Issue for the November 2024 election

You are deflecting as you have no answer to the OP itself, do you?
Deflection? That is all you guys ever do, because for the past 4 years, it has been Camel Toe Harris, standing behind Joe Bribem, who have fucked up the economy, and allowed millions of diseased illegals into this country, many who have raped and murdered women and children. Why do you hate women and children?

Deflection? That is all you guys ever do, because for the past 4 years, it has been Camel Toe Harris, standing behind Joe Bribem, who have fucked up the economy, and allowed millions of diseased illegals into this country, many who have raped and murdered women and children. Why do you hate women and children?
the fact remains that you did not address the OP, you deflected to the Democrats. The OP is about Trump and the hugely successful artists that have publicly gone against him

nonono. You're nearly there in parroting Trump, but not quite. The use of fake names to insult is good. "diseased" is a stroke of pure .... theft, which is good. But it should be "many whom have raped and murdered women and children." Using "whom" makes one sound very smart.

You got that wrong, at least the number

I see a hundred paid supporters in the one picture, each paid $50 to hold a sign. And the other has already been debunked as fake. Here's a number for you:
800.jpeg

1633632037736.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.27.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.49.09 PM.png

trump crowd.jpg

trump-salute1400.jpg

trump-gty-jc-190704_hpMain_2_4x3_992.jpg

TrumpHershey.jpg

intears.gif

the fact remains that you did not address the OP, you deflected to the Democrats. The OP is about Trump and the hugely successful artists that have publicly gone against him

Hey Moron, I realize you somehow only fell into this place a week ago, but the fact is that these "hugely successful artists" you claim are HOLLYWOOD, the very organization which is the backbone and marketing for the democrat party and Harris' campaign, so of course, most of them will be against him, that is their entire MO. Means nothing. Just more deceptive dishonest media.

Hey Moron, I realize you somehow only fell into this place a week ago, but the fact is that these "hugely successful artists" you claim are HOLLYWOOD, the very organization which is the backbone and marketing for the democrat party and Harris' campaign, so of course, most of them will be against him, that is their entire MO. Means nothing. Just more deceptive dishonest media.

I don't know if you know this but you yourself are shooting yourself in your own foot

1724862603809.png

You say that these artists are all Hollywood and are marketing the Democratic party, right? Well the very fact that they are successful, means that the Democratic party is successful and has more successes than the Republican party and Trump.

Are there ANY success stories (like the ones I showed) among the Republican party?

If not, then the Democrats are more successful than the Republicans. Isn't that what life is all about? Succeeding?

I don't know if you know this but you yourself are shooting yourself in your own foot
Hardly, as I watch you shoot your own mouth off.

Well the very fact that they are successful, means that the Democratic party is successful
Please stop with your stupidity. Hollywood are entertainers, they are successful because like NFL players and WWE wrestling stars, THEY BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY for their bankrollers because idiots like you are dumb enough to pay $200 for a ticket from Ticketmaster to see them, when said tickets ought to cost more like $30-$40. Their success is built wholly upon the fact that democrats have made living so miserable for the majority of people, that they spend all their hard cash on entertainment to forget how really fcked up the Left have made the world.

and has more successes than the Republican party and Trump.
Must be why the Left is forever claiming that the GOP has the most really rich people in it. :eusa_whistle:

Are there ANY success stories (like the ones I showed) among the Republican party?
The BIGGEST:
trump cigar.jpg
trumpgfgffh.gif

Isn't that what life is all about? Succeeding?
Succeeding at what, Drippypants, making money? You think that is all life is about is CASH?
Then you just shot yourself in the foot, Honey.

Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 12.58.22 PM.png

Hardly, as I watch you shoot your own mouth off.

Please stop with your stupidity. Hollywood are entertainers, they are successful because like NFL players and WWE wrestling stars, THEY BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY for their bankrollers because idiots like you are dumb enough to pay $200 for a ticket from Ticketmaster to see them, when said tickets ought to cost more like $30-$40. Their success is built wholly upon the fact that democrats have made living so miserable for the majority of people, that they spend all their hard cash on entertainment to forget how really fcked up the Left have made the world.

That is success, isn't it" Republicans have failed to change your interpretation of the facts. I prefer competency to incompetency!

Once again
Must be why the Left is forever claiming that the GOP has the most really rich people in it. :eusa_whistle:

Succeeding at what, Drippypants, making money? You think that is all life is about is CASH?
Then you just shot yourself in the foot, Honey.

View attachment 1002842

You own Pic, shoots you in the foot. You say the Democrats are richer than Republicans but then you put up a picture of Republicans are richer than Democrats.

Do you have any idea how to debate or are you just failing (like Trump) at what you do?

That is success, isn't it"
Financial success.

Republicans have failed to change your interpretation of the facts. I prefer competency to incompetency!
Then how the hell do you support Harris then?

You say the Democrats are richer than Republicans
I never said that, Fool. Geesh, you can't even follow the train of your own thread.

Do you have any idea how to debate
Yes, I'm a Board-Qualified litigator, trained logician, and Expert Witness. You?

Financial success.

Then how the hell do you support Harris then?

I never said that, Fool. Geesh, you can't even follow the train of your own thread.

Yes, I'm a Board-Qualified litigator, trained logician, and Expert Witness. You?
Well, let me just put down your responses with one simple fact. You support Trump. That disqualifies you totally because:

Notmyfault.jpg

Trumpdidallofthat.jpg

TrumpSuits.jpg

So when you ask why I support Harris, I say "because Trump has proven to be a worse choice and Kamala has not proven yet to be a failure:

Kamalassuccesses.jpg

Well, let me just put down your responses with one simple fact. You support Trump. That disqualifies you totally
Well, at least we now know what you spend your days and nights doing: drawing Trump TDS cartoons.

That's the best you got for the skank? Because she's a woman? Because she's non-white? That is all your card really says! :auiqs.jpg:
Never mind that all of those "attainments" were only because she sucked and fucked her way into higher levels of corruption to feed her own unmet lust for power and control over people like you.

Well, at least we now know what you spend your days and nights doing: drawing Trump TDS cartoons.

Yes, you are 100% correct. I enjoy it fully as they are not "cartoons", they are true statements of Trump's doings (they are reality). You have yet to be able to discredit any of them. You can't, they are fact. I love doing that and have people like you try to discredit them the way you do (absolute failure).
That's the best you got for the skank? Because she's a woman? Because she's non-white? That is all your card really says! :auiqs.jpg:
Never mind that all of those "attainments" were only because she sucked and fucked her way into higher levels of corruption to feed her own unmet lust for power and control over people like you.

I don't need more than that. Compared to Trump, she is a giant. Then, of course, compared to Trump

cockroachbetter.jpg

Forum List

Back