New (8 hours ago) Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing Issue for the November 2024 election

A politician raising money, color me shocked, shocked I tell ya. ROFLMFAO Exactly how is it any different than this?

ROFLMFAO. You have to be kidding me or just plain blind. You show me a link to the Harris/Walz STORE (which is just there in case you want to buy something to help the ticket) and you say the Trump's national VIDEO put out yesterday is the same thing? Trump has "a" store AND a Video.

Oh and by the way, a Harris/Walz t-shirt (which can be used at rallies and to advertise the ticket) is $32 and a Trump card that does nothing but put money into his pocket is $99 (3 times more).

and you are thinking it is the same thing? ROFLMFAO

ROFLMFAO. You have to be kidding me or just plain blind. You show me a link to the Harris/Walz STORE (which is just there in case you want to buy something to help the ticket) and you say the Trump's national VIDEO put out yesterday is the same thing? Trump has "a" store AND a Video.

Oh and by the way, a Harris/Walz t-shirt (which can be used at rallies and to advertise the ticket) is $32 and a Trump card that does nothing but put money into his pocket is $99 (3 times more).

and you are thinking it is the same thing? ROFLMFAO
99-trading-cards-just-dropped-v0-nr9rgp8mqbld1.jpeg

Milk them dry donny. They are all welfare dependent anyway.

New (8 hours ago) Trump Ad addressing the most Pressing issue for the November 2024 election

He does well out of this. I can see how he got sucked into the fake pix of Harris and Swift. He lives in his own world.
Should a pres be boosting bitcoin ? That doesnt seem responsible..

The reality is that this is an election between survival and death and Trump is death. When you are face with death you do anything to stay alive.
Oh really? Death you say? How deadly was it when food and gasoline prices were lower? How deadly was it when the horde of millions of diseased illegals were kept from coming into the US during President Trump's term? How deadly was it, when crime was much lower because more people were happen and not out their every weekend shooting up each other in the Democrat run cities? Oh yeah, those mean tweets, they sure were deadly. Fucking stupid lefties, you just cant get more stupid than they are.

Forum List

Back