Errr, is this the greatest flip-flop yet? Breaking News: Kamala Harris Used To Think Border Wall Was ‘Un-American.’ Now She Supports It.

Is Khamelean Harris slowly turning into Trump?

This is what she has said about a border wall in the past.

And here I thought Kamala said a border wall was racist at one time.

All I can say is, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1002668

/-----/ It's proof she has no core values.
1724848638843.png

Show us how this increased revenue ever paid off any future debt. The 50% that don't pay do not have the political power to decide to take yer money, duh...

Yeah, the increased revenue should be used to pay down debt. Neither party is doing that.

What do you mean the 50% don’t have the policial power? They can vote can’t they? Add in some in the tax paying 50% that are indoctrinated and they have plenty of political power.

Yeah, the increased revenue should be used to pay down debt. Neither party is doing that.

What do you mean the 50% don’t have the policial power? They can vote can’t they? Add in some in the tax paying 50% that are indoctrinated and they have plenty of political power.
Majority rules in the US and they are not the majority.

A tax cut is a citizen keeping more of HIS money. It's not the governments in the first place.
Ahh, the freeloader policy...

Wants Roads, Police, Courts, Military...... but doesn't want to pay...

Then he will complain that he has to pay for Schools and Medicaid...

Welll there are people who don't want to pay for the Police and Military...

What is paid for is decided by the democratically elected representatives...
This is Government 101.

1) when did sh say that? All heard was walls were unAmerican, not some walls weren’t

So you know she meant Trump's wall across almost the entire border and not strategic sections of wall that Dems have traditionally espoused.

2) irs been prov

link to her saying that…

Haha links have been provided time and time again showing xiden putting her in charge of the border. The fact you continue to lie or deny that, well…i understand why you ID as a kameltoe
You said she was border czar and now you are changing your claim.

I guess you couldn't find a link.but weren't man enough to admit. That's very MAGA of you

IOW, they did NOT negotiate with TRUMP! to build strategic sections of the wall when they could have, and now Kamala (what have I been doing for 4 years?) wants to build them. Pure politics at play there, superseding border security needs.
The money for these sections of wall was in the bill Trump the private citizen tanked.

So much for negotiating.

No, she SAYS she wants a wall. Big difference. If she is elected she will say that was taken out of context, and she meant she wanted a Wal Mart on the border.

If Kamala actually wanted a wall, we'd have a wall.

If Kamala actually wanted to get rid of the Tip Tax, we wouldn't have it now.

If Kamala actually wanted Joy, we'd be joyful already.

The Biden-Harris Regime has been ruling America for almost 4 years. It seems silly to let them run on "change" when they are actually advocating for the status quo.

So you know she meant Trump's wall across almost the entire border and not strategic sections of wall that Dems have traditionally espoused.

You said she was border czar and now you are changing your claim.

I guess you couldn't find a link.but weren't man enough to admit. That's very MAGA of you
How do I know that? Got a link to her saying that or are you making that up?

You kameltoes are making things up on the fly

You seem to be having difficulty with the distinction between strategic sections of wall and a wall across almost the entire border.

A large wall across nearly the entire border is a waste of money.

No I do not have ANY difficulties with this issue, Dimocrats were against building walls, PERIOD!! Stop trying to rewrite history!

Yep, they KNOW they are way behind in the polls or else she wouldn't change on this issue. First it was no tax on tips and now a border wall? Voters won't buy this, especially based on her past comments on the wall and her role dealing with the border.

The only walls she has supported is Walz as her running mate.

Vice President Kamala Harris has reversed her position on spending hundreds of millions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border, Axios reported Tuesday.

Harris is now in favor of building a wall after being attacked repeatedly by former President Donald Trump for presiding over an unprecedented surge in illegal immigration to the U.S. as the Biden administration’s unofficial “border czar,” according to Axios. Prior to her second run for the presidency, Harris had called the border wall “un-American,” a “stupid waste of money” and Trump’s “medieval vanity project.”

Harris now backs the bipartisan border bill proposed in February, which would require hundreds of millions of unspent public dollars to be spent on further construction of a border wall, according to Axios. The office of Republican Oklahoma Sen. James Lankford, one of the lawmakers who negotiated the bill, projected that the bill would spend $650 million on wall construction, a far cry from the $18 billion that Trump wanted for the border wall in 2018.
Your opinion means zero. Worry about Canada.

How do I know that? Got a link to her saying that or are you making that up?

It was in the bill that Trump told his cohorts to vote against. From the OP link.

Harris now backs the bipartisan border bill proposed in February, which would require hundreds of millions of unspent public dollars to be spent on further construction of a border wall, according to Axios. The office of Republican Oklahoma Sen. James Lankford, one of the lawmakers who negotiated the bill, projected that the bill would spend $650 million on wall construction, a far cry from the $18 billion that Trump wanted for the border wall in 2018.

You kameltoes are making things up on the fly
No. The orange adjudicated sexual assaulter/fraudster convicted felon killed the bill.

Forum List

Back