Can you name one thing Kamala Harris did as vice president?

Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years), but in street interviews, when Harris voters were asked what has she done as VP, none could come up with a single answer. Same answer every time >>>> "Uh......uh....uh......I don't know" Click the video link.

When I hired people to work for me, the first thing I looked at was their experience. 4 years looked pretty good. I never hired anyone with zero experience. The main question though is what has Harris accomplished in 3.5 years as VP ? Does anyone know ?

Cackle a lot.

So no response…

Game Show Host doesn’t cut it
really? this is how you are? You missed the trials and tribulations of his past? come on, you can't seriously be that fking out of touch with society.

That’s a lie
ohkay.gif

Save your racist bullshit.

By the way… what accomplishments did Trump have before 2016?

Game show host?

Bankruptcy King
The racism was the DEI that brought her to the White House. Wanna talk about the better qualified white males who could have been picked for VP in 2020 ? (though I may not agree with all their politics) how about Dick Durbin, Ralph Nader, Robert Reich, RFK Jr, Patrick Kennedy, Tom Harkin ?

So no response…

Game Show Host doesn’t cut it
hey, it was his idea and did he create a lot of money for charities while it was celebrity apprentice? again, the shit you don't have a clue about is fking amazing. I couldn't live with myself if I was as stupid as you!

Hey, BTW, what is DEI and why are demofks so afraid to say it? Isn't it their's?

VPs don’t actually have a job dipshit

Couple of examples >>

Nixon held an advanced advisor role in Dwight D. Eisenhower’s administration, attending cabinet and National Security Council Meetings. When Eisenhower suffered a heart attack in 1955 and was out of commission for six weeks, Nixon filled in seamlessly. His lasting legacy as VP, however, was his work abroad: Nixon established strong bonds with various foreign countries – especially China. Also memorable was his time in the USSR, where he famously debated Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev on the advantages of communism versus capitalism.

Mondale directly worked with the President. He was the first with an office in the White House, the first to receive the same intelligence briefings as the President and the first to engage in weekly lunches with the Commander-in-Chief.

Or ignorant of them. It's amazing how much leftists don't know, because their media keeps pro-conservative information hidden.
no, they do what they want because they own the rights to brainwashing over broadcast channels. Then piss and moan when alternate news stations actually show the truths. Then spend an entirety of wasteful time explaining how it isn't true using censorship to do it. Yeah, demofks are the most evil in existence.

She allowed up to 15 million undocumented people into our country.... from every corner of the globe... from enemy countries too!...

Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years),
Harris is more qualified to be prez now than trump ever was and ever will be. That can be said about hundreds of people in both parties because trump is uniquely unqualified and unfit. No one who has tried to overthrow the government by ignoring the will of the voters should be within 5,000 miles of the presidency.

Some things on this list are silly but some are legit. It's rare for any VP to have a list of accomplishments.

Harris is more qualified to be prez now than trump ever was and ever will be. That can be said about hundreds of people in both parties because trump is uniquely unqualified and unfit. No one who has tried to overthrow the government by ignoring the will of the voters should be within 5,000 miles of the presidency.

Some things on this list are silly but some are legit. It's rare for any VP to have a list of accomplishments.

Progs stole that election. Half the people in this nation easily know that it was stolen. Progs do thing because there is no pushback. They made sure to railroad people on J6. As to show people not to rise up against the tyranny or they will get the same.

Forum List

Back