What Would A Kamala Harris Presidency Mean?

I think that it would mean actual death to America. There would be food shortages and everything that we have going on in our country right now, but adding communism and concentration camps to that list.

It would either mean the start of World War III, the second American Revolution or both with the second great depression to go right along with it. In short, Trump NEEDS to win to stop all of that from happening.
We have been going downhill for four years now and not only would we go further downhill, we could reach the point where we would never be able to come back to where we were. They are right about one thing though, this election is a lot about saving our democracy and if Harris wins, we may never see democracy again.

I think that it would mean actual death to America.
1724955822736.gif

I think that it would mean actual death to America. There would be food shortages and everything that we have going on in our country right now, but adding communism and concentration camps to that list.

It would either mean the start of World War III, the second American Revolution or both with the second great depression to go right along with it. In short, Trump NEEDS to win to stop all of that from happening.

Exactly what's been going on for the past 3.5 years, only worse.

Wow, 1 black man doesn't like Harris. And I guess that means most black men wil be voting for Trump.

So here is one white racist. Therefore his racism means that most whites are racist.

And here we find one black woman who doesn't like Harris.

So here is one white woman who is a racist. That means the majority of white women are racists.

Forum List

Back