Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

efffcb338feab18f9841eb29529bc29d.jpg

Yeah, you don't get it.

Sad…you can pretend that exterior presentation isn’t a direct reflection of what’s going on on the inside.
The poor girl is dying inside and you think she just looks “groovy”.
She’s probably on anxiety and depression meds, probably suicidal and definitely weird as fuck and you think is so fucking progressive and cool.

why, because she is not smiling in every picture?

Fuck. make up your damn minds, you all attack Harris for smiling too much and this young girl for not doing it enough.

You people are truly pieces of shit

Sometimes it is just embarrassing to be the same species as you people

Second dude knocked up his kid's nanny. They didn't share that on MSDNC?

that should make you all want to vote for him, you seem rather fond of people who cheat on their spouses

I laughed when someone on here recently was dissing her for having tattoos, less than a week after Lauren Boebert showed off her massive tribal one in a bikini.

Nothing matter to these people but their tribe.

They are the lowest form of human beings

Maybe this will help you morons...but I doubt it...

Why models do not smile....

Back in 2007, when Reuters investigated this topic, the head of France's fashion federation clearly explained the models' lack of emotions: “When they smile you look at their smile. When they don't smile, you look at the dresses. It's probably better for the dresses.” It might be one of the explanations.

Who knew you would not out grow your prejudice and bigotry!.

No, man. I got a cousin whose daughter is like that. Whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
Her and her SoyBoyfriend wear weird stuff to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Maybe they'll grow out of it. I think maybe having too much money and time is a contributing factor.

Oh, now all of a sudden infidelity matters to you people?
LOL Nope. I'm mocking your "your people" bullshit. Your cult (yes your cult) has reveled in Trump's sexual life for nine straight years. Now if we dare bring up the second dude knocking up his kid nanny or Kamala launching her political career by "dating" a married man 30 years her senior we are horrible people.

if "you people" didn't have double standards, "you people" wouldn't have any standards at all.

I need a score card to keep up with your ever changing values.
Yup. It's all about me with you Harpy. Do you wonder why posters put you on iggie?

I don’t see why they would or why I should care. Why do you?
Because your cult has made a cottage industry out of Trump's sexual life for the last eight years. To the point of criminal convictions for God's sake

Forum List

Back