Trump visits Arlington to beat up staff

He doesnt do deep. Or respectful.
I think that Trump was expressing an opinion for himself personally. He wouldn't become involved in a war that could endanger his life.

My own opinion is that I shouldn't either if the war is found to be pure aggression and not for the cause of defending my country.

However, Trump hasn't expressed any opinion on which war his concerns are related to?

What is the topic Cat box? Some fatass foreigner that couldn't control his cravings and ended up stumped trashing my country? Fck off, both of you
Lol, you can't even read the thread title.

Here you go.

"Trump visits Arlington to beat up staff"​

Why do you think Trump has so much disrespect for our veterans?

Ahhh, good point.

Harris didn't visit the ceremony (cemetery?) so it's ok for Trump and his sycophants to violate the law and harass an employee.

Trumpers....good grief.
So the Kamala campaign doesn't give a shit about the 13 fallen soldiers after the disastrous withdrawal that left billions of dollars of munitions, ammunition, and equipment for the Taliban to sell for a profit?

So the Kamala campaign doesn't give a shit about the 13 fallen soldiers after the disastrous withdrawal that left billions of dollars of munitions, ammunition, and equipment for the Taliban to sell for a profit?
Lol, more deflection.

This thread isn't about Harris.

Do you have any thoughts as to why Trump is so disrespectful to vets?

No thanks.

I just want to discuss the thread topic not whatever is making you cry at the moment.

Why do you think Trump disrespects our vets so frequently?
So, you then have a video of Trump, someone you claim is fat as fuck, beating up people at Arlington.

Lol, more deflection.

This thread isn't about Harris.

Do you have any thoughts as to why Trump is so disrespectful to vets?
Disrespectful, as in planning and seeing the outcome of getting 13 servicemen killed because poor decisions from Biden / Harris? Trump wouldn't have been there had there been a different outcome. Meanwhile, Kamala didn't show up for the 13 people her and Biden decisions led to.

Trump using 13 dead soldiers as a campaign prop, made even more pathetic by his contempt of the fallen, is keeping perfectly in line with the man's character.

The families of the fallen soldiers had enough of this stammering shit clown with the 1000-yard fucktard stare, and specifically asked for President Trump.

This is a fucking disgrace... especially considering he murdered those troops.... keep that pathetic sack of shit on the beach.

biden checking his watch.jpg

Forum List

Back