Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

She's clearly a very troubled young woman.

Why, because she does not dress according to your standards?

Or because she works as a model and gets paid to wear all sorts of clothing?

Or just because he dad is married to a Dem so you have to find a reason to hate on her?

You feel very badly for this child, screaming for help.

I feel very badly for you being such a hate filled, closed minded bigot that you will attack someone just for wearing different clothing than you would wear.

what is the problem with her?
It’s sad…she’s clearly severely infected with the mind-virus.
When our children become wackos it’s our fault…Clearly, Beta Doug and the Mutt fucked up.
If the Mutt can’t run a household she can’t run a nation…right?
IMG_2613.jpeg

It’s sad…she’s clearly severely infected with the mind-virus.
When our children become wackos it’s our fault…Clearly, Beta Doug and the Mutt fucked up.
If the Mutt can’t run a household she can’t run a nation…right?
View attachment 1003278

Just because she has a different sense of style than you.

It just blows my mind how you now not only want everyone to think and act just like, now they have to dress just like you.

I honestly will never understand people like you that think conformity is the be all and end all.

But I know one thing, I am so very happy that I am not like you.

Or just because he dad is married to a Dem so you have to find a reason to hate on her?

good question!

In what way?
Sad…you can pretend that exterior presentation isn’t a direct reflection of what’s going on on the inside.
The poor girl is dying inside and you think she just looks “groovy”.
She’s probably on anxiety and depression meds, probably suicidal and definitely weird as fuck and you think is so fucking progressive and cool.

Actually she is a model.
9f483bfd-8d26-4176-b70e-dd9c2c539d5f-EE_1340127926.jpg

But good try I guess. I am sure attacking their kids will help with the mom vote.

I don’t know Ella but my guess is she was raised “a certain way”. A certain way that only certain types of people raise their children. Are we there yet…are we ready to give the keys to the Oval Office to certain types of people who raise their children a certain type of way?
View attachment 1003181
View attachment 1003182
View attachment 1003183
View attachment 1003184

People who raised kids like this shouldn't be in charge of anything. The dead eyes are a clear sign of past emotional/physical/sexual abuse.

Forum List

Back