During Antitrust Trial Exec Admits Jacking Up Egg And Milk Prices Above Inflation

so people making money causes inflation? hahah no...

when money is poured in artificially, ie through Govt, not when people actually make money.

People being successful doesn't cause inflation.
All you get are those stupid "fake news" responses.

There is no counter argument.

People being success might cause some price increases.

What we are talking about with inflation is more fundamental. That is why WE DON'T want the government involved. They could screw up a wet dream.

When in doubt (or unwilling to deal with the unpleasantness of the market), bring in the government.

They'll fix it.

1724946892994.png

We can go back to the system before Hedge funds were allowed in. Prices were relatively stable for decades.

They add value to people who do absolutely nothing in producing or getting a product to a market. As I noted, it worked fine for years.
Hedge Funds don't add value? What do you think a Hedge Fund is? It's adds investors to the producers

It's clear you have no clue what a Hedge Fund is

Hedge Funds don't add value? What do you think a Hedge Fund is? It's adds investors to the producers

It's clear you have no clue what a Hedge Fund is

It adds value to the hedge fund participants.

Or as I said, additional middle men.

The system without them worked fine for decades.

It adds value to the hedge fund participants.

Or as I said, additional middle men.

The system without them worked fine for decades.
yes the investors in the companies that have invested in the companies that are in the hedge fund.

Look you are clueless, you claimed that individuals being successful causes inflation....

No, they aren't investing in a company but a commodity.

Worthless rant.
Hedge Fund invest in companies as well. You don't have to be in a hedge fund to invest in a commodity, people have been doing it, since, well before the US was even formed.

So why is it now, causing inflation, after 100s of years, why just when Harris and Xiden are in office does it cause inflation?

Hedge Fund invest in companies as well.

They do but that is not what is being discussed.

You don't have to be in a hedge fund to invest in a commodity, people have been doing it, since, well before the US was even formed.

So why is it now, causing inflation, after 100s of years, why just when Harris and Xiden are in office does it cause inflation?

Not long ago, (around 30 years ago) not just anyone could bid on commodities.

As noted, prices remained fairly level for years under that system.

Last I saw a barrel of oil traded 7-8 times before ever reaching a end user. There is no reason for that. Just a bloated middle man system.

They do but that is not what is being discussed.

Not long ago, (around 30 years ago) not just anyone could bid on commodities.

As noted, prices remained fairly level for years under that system.

Last I saw a barrel of oil traded 7-8 times before ever reaching a end user. There is no reason for that. Just a bloated middle man system.

You are going to restrict people from trading ?

You sound like Kamala Harris.

That trading does not arbitrarily run up prices.

It optimizes them across the system.

Forum List

Back