Musk to Rescue Astronauts

It's not all "LILY WHITE".
We're an ag community - hint ...

Study your history and you find that racism is an aspect of xenophobia, common to most all cultures, ethnics, and races.

What is learned is how to move beyond racism, un do it.

BTW, I wasn't born or raised in Lynden. Transplanted here years ago from other part of the state.
I know about Lynden.
The ag community is real.
The family values and christian views are real.
The athletic success of Lynden is amazing.
Most Churches per SQ Capita.

My town has the same views. Just not as notable as Lynden.

Lynden has GREAT loyalty to the town that keeps the great people of Lynden together.
I admire that.

The Dystras, Vander Mullens, Mayberry, One of my best friends named Coach Curt Kramme, Living on the Guide, the Vissers, Zylstra, Bergsma, Heppner, and the Great Lynden Christian. Do you Stryder50 know these names?

What a fantastic Community. But Ruled and Led by White Christians w/immigrant workers.
SO be it.
But don't deny it.
I admire what Lynden has.

I know about Lynden.
The ag community is real.
The family values and christian views are real.
The athletic success of Lynden is amazing.
Most Churches per SQ Capita.

My town has the same views. Just not as notable as Lynden.

Lynden has GREAT loyalty to the town that keeps the great people of Lynden together.
I admire that.

The Dystras, Vander Mullens, Mayberry, One of my best friends named Coach Curt Kramme, Living on the Guide, the Vissers, Zylstra, Bergsma, Heppner, and the Great Lynden Christian. Do you Stryder50 know these names?

What a fantastic Community. But Ruled and Led by White Christians w/immigrant workers.
SO be it.
But don't deny it.
I admire what Lynden has.
I live a few miles outside of the city limits, Lynden is the nearest community and my zip code.
Lynden is noted as a large enclave of originally Dutch settlers, so yes I know those names. My wife and I have worked with many and I also know many via my involvement in the local GOP and other organizations.

But Lynden is in transition as the local demographics grow and change.
Many of the berry fields in this area/county are owned by Sikhs. The largest of their temples is just down the road from where I live. Sidhu is also an increasingly popular name here, along with many Hispanic ones.

The family values and Christian views are shared by our Hispanic members as well, and the Sikhs hold similar also.
The athletic success of Lynden schools includes many Hispanic students on those teams also.

Home owners to my East and across the street are Hispanic. The large "mini-mansion" behind the cross street house is a Sikh family home. My neighbor to the West is a Polish family, former active in Solidarity movement, a brief guest of the KGB before being able to leave that country and come to the USA.

I don't deny that it has a past of being 'ruled and led' by White/Dutch Christians, but that is changing in Lynden and through our county. The local GOP is supporting a candidate to our state legislature who is Indian/Sikh and we've many members from the Sikh and Hispanic community who have been past candidates and office holders.

Your view of what we are is becoming a bit dated.

I live a few miles outside of the city limits, Lynden is the nearest community and my zip code.
Lynden is noted as a large enclave of originally Dutch settlers, so yes I know those names. My wife and I have worked with many and I also know many via my involvement in the local GOP and other organizations.

But Lynden is in transition as the local demographics grow and change.
Many of the berry fields in this area/county are owned by Sikhs. The largest of their temples is just down the road from where I live. Sidhu is also an increasingly popular name here, along with many Hispanic ones.

The family values and Christian views are shared by our Hispanic members as well, and the Sikhs hold similar also.
The athletic success of Lynden schools includes many Hispanic students on those teams also.

Home owners to my East and across the street are Hispanic. The large "mini-mansion" behind the cross street house is a Sikh family home. My neighbor to the West is a Polish family, former active in Solidarity movement, a brief guest of the KGB before being able to leave that country and come to the USA.

I don't deny that it has a past of being 'ruled and led' by White/Dutch Christians, but that is changing in Lynden and through our county. The local GOP is supporting a candidate to our state legislature who is Indian/Sikh and we've many members from the Sikh and Hispanic community who have been past candidates and office holders.

Your view of what we are is becoming a bit dated.
Thank you for that Honest Answer.

My Family has a History, past and Current, with Lynden.
It's a great community.
Two Great High Schools. LHS and LCHS,
Plus the Great surrounding Communities. MB, NHS, BHS, FHS.

It's Pieces of Shit Like Concerned American that bitch about Public Education, when in FACT, Public Education along the I-5 Corridor is Fantastic. Concerned American is a lying POS when he disparages on Public Schools.

Thank you for that Honest Answer.

My Family has a History, past and Current, with Lynden.
It's a great community.
Two Great High Schools. LHS and LCHS,
Plus the Great surrounding Communities. MB, NHS, BHS, FHS.

It's Pieces of Shit Like Concerned American that bitch about Public Education, when in FACT, Public Education along the I-5 Corridor is Fantastic. Concerned American is a lying POS when he disparages on Public Schools.
I'm not sure I'd say it all is fantastic.
Quality varies a lot between communities and districts.

As a single parent of my teen sons during the 1990s, living in the Auburn school district, there were many shortcomings I had to address with home tutoring.
There is room for improvement in many of the school districts and it isn't a matter of funding that will fix it.

Having been through the Catholic and public schools of this area back in the 1960s, when we did things with slide-rules, in place of calculators and computers, etc., I've noticed where many subject areas have slipped and are failing. Civics in one very noticeable area of decline.

Here's what dei gets ya

She needs to go to
Only the best ,brightest and motivated should be considered regardless of skin color or if you have a vagina or not.
Ya can't say that cause that just makes to much fucking sense ...Jesus Christ

And it's waycisss....cause reasons ,and credentialed xspurts on tv said so ......bigots !
smsmsm,s,skks.png

But she gotta go ...she's a problem

Boeing subcontractor you get fat ugly women dancing to frigging Shania Twain...doors blow off tires fall off ..or the latest just yesterday one exploded tire in a shop killing what were probably two dei hires

No need to wonder why they're stuck in orbit

There is room for improvement in many of the school districts and it isn't a matter of funding that will fix it.
Of Course there is room for Improvement.
Funding is Important, but looking at Seattle schools or Tacoma schools, of course they have problems, and extra funding may not have the affect that extra funding has in smaller, rural communities, which I'm from and I teach in.

To have a POS poster like Concerned American constantly tell me how pathetic and harmful I am to students FALLS ON DEAF EARS, but I can't believe this Old POS loser continues to attack Public Education.

He will say my response is proof that he is correct.
Wrong.

Forum List

Back