Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

She is model, most of her Instagram pictures are tied to that. It is all the rage now for models to look like that when they are posing.

Don't know why, but it is what it is.

The great apologist is here, nothing or no one is not 'normal', unless you're a Trump supporter of course. Talk about irony.

Ok fair enough… how about in your case? Why is this important to you?

I ponder why you're so attracted to married men who fuck their kids' babysitters. Both Joe Biden and Doug Emhoff share this weird kink.

I have no doubt Weird Walz has done it, too. Although in his case, the nanny was probably male.

Is there anything that anyone can do or say that is 'weird', or is it anything goes, anytime, anywhere?

Sure, I think lots of things are weird.

My wife puts ketchup on her eggs, that is just weird as all get up.

As for fashion, there are a lot of things I would not wear myself, but will never tell anyone they should not.

I am the guy that wears Hawaiian shirts to work/business meetings, so I figure I have little room to talk.

So, tell me...what is the problem with the pics in the OP?

Is it the hairy armpit?

Is it the last one, that was taken at fashion show she was modeling in. The models do not get to pick and choose what they wear.

Forum List

Back