New Minnesota guidelines require public school teachers to "affirm" trans/gender/sexuality issues

I have more studies. This is just one. You so far have zero. As for what it was doing it had a control group of cis men and women who their machine was 88% accurate in determining on its own from brain scans and then when they imputed the scans of trans women who had not undergone hormone therapy their scans had them somewhere between the values of cis men and cis women.

And you have zero knowledge of how any of that data was created or analyzed to know if it has any validity at all. And it had 24 people, only 24 people to make that conclusion, it's a complete joke.

And you have zero knowledge of how any of that data was created or analyzed to know if it has any validity at all. And it had 24 people, only 24 people to make that conclusion, it's a complete joke.
It's more than what you have which is nothing.

How in the world are teachers qualified to "affirm" sexuality when we can't even get them to teach the basic subjects.
How do you know they are not teaching the basic subjects? Just because a student grows up not being able to count back change to you doesn't mean they were not taught. It means they don't give a shit about learning. You assume too much.

Of course they are. What do you think would happen if a teacher said that Judaism is a false religion?

Where in the curriculum is that being espoused?

That would be like antisemitism being included in the list of things to be affirmed, so you are just making my point even more.

Where in the curriculum is that being espoused?

That would be like antisemitism being included in the list of things to be affirmed, so you are just making my point even more.
How could antisemitism be affirmed? That's not an individual identity. You seem to be unable to differentiate individual identity from individual prejudice. One is about oneself. One is about one's opinion of others.

We affirm identities without judging their ideology.

I can affirm the religious without identifying with their religion.

How could antisemitism be affirmed? That's not an individual identity. You seem to be unable to differentiate individual identity from individual prejudice. One is about oneself. One is about one's opinion of others.

We affirm identities without judging their ideology.

I can affirm the religious without identifying with their religion.

Dumb. Must be a public school product

Forum List

Back