Supposedly Trump used the "N" word.. JUST IN: Former Apprentice Producer Claims Trump Said ‘Would America Buy A N***** Winning?’ — And It’s On Tape

/---/ All the while, your candidates hide from the press and refuse to state their agenda. Do you even understand the depth of your hypocrisy?
Kamala Harris has repeatedly stated her agenda and has an interview scheduled tomorrow

She is also not hiding and videos, releases her tax returns and has never been convicted of a Felony

/----/ "Former President Donald Trump is alleged" Let me stop you right at alleged. Produce a video, then you can make your claims.

/----/ "Republicans……
Do you regret not picking Nikki Haley yet?"

No. Do you democRATs regret picking Kamala Harris yet ----- oh wait --- you didn't pick her.
Sorry, my bad.

Sad

Kamala Harris has repeatedly stated her agenda and has an interview scheduled tomorrow

She is also not hiding and videos, releases her tax returns and has never been convicted of a Felony
/-----/ Commie Harris sure did state her positions. I stand corrected. My bad.
1724932115267.png

It was from watching some rerun episodes of The Apprentice on CNBC that my dislike for Trump originated.
He was a dick on the show. yet people didn't care, they wanted money. BTW, I'd vote for him anytime.

In Harpy’s lib la la land lies about trump are just as good as truth
Here's a video I watched this morning. A bit long, but the jist is in the beginning. All anyone really needs to know right in this one here.

My guy Jimmy Dore

Forum List

Back