why did all those Syrians flee to Europe ….

It's not taught in Alabama, Mississippi or Charleston..
The first time I heard of it was on an Internet forum.. Some clot posted a link to the talmud. I don't even know if it was accurate.
OH? do you remember at all what the "link" was all about. I have read many such links in the islamo nazi propaganda. So before that you never heard the idiot church teaching that DA JOOOS FORCED PILATE to crucify Jesus?

surada, simply disagrees, with her own statement, that the "learned about the vilification of Jesus in the Talmud ??? I am mystified. SHEEEESH she disagrees with her own statement

I learned about it from someone like you on an Internet political forum. Why on earth would I read the talmud?

OH? do you remember at all what the "link" was all about. I have read many such links in the islamo nazi propaganda. So before that you never heard the idiot church teaching that DA JOOOS FORCED PILATE to crucify Jesus?

By all accounts Jesus was loved by most Jews.. except some in Jerusalem. In any case the story
is about Jesus dying for our sins..as part of God's plan. I don't know anyone who was taught to blame Jews for the crucifixion.

I do have hundreds and hundreds of hours in Sunday school, vacation Bible school, Bible study.. I would have run into it in the past 70 years or so.

I think it's useful to you.

I learned about it from someone like you on an Internet political forum. Why on earth would I read the talmud?
you learned about WHAT? Of course you would not read the talmud, or the koran or the NT or the OT or the BHAGAVAD GITA----why not remain ignorant? Your version of "the jesus" Preferred dense ignorance.

By all accounts Jesus was loved by most Jews.. except some in Jerusalem. In any case the story
is about Jesus dying for our sins..as part of God's plan. I don't know anyone who was taught to blame Jews for the crucifixion.

I do have hundreds and hundreds of hours in Sunday school, vacation Bible school, Bible study.. I would have run into it in the past 70 years or so.

I think it's useful to you.
by that account was Jesus "loved by most jews? ----except some in Jerusalem? you got citations? You don't know anyone who was TAUGHT to blame jews for the crucifixion? You are LYING (or insane). Useful to me? so that you and yours could kill MINE for YOUR STINK?

Forum List

Back