"Senator Kennedy, I Refuse to be Shackled by Your Question."

How do I know Kennedy posed a question that couldn't be answered by a simple yes/no.

Because Senator Kennedy put it on his senate website.

PRESS RELEASES

Democrat witnesses refuse to answer Kennedy question: “Do you support abortion up to the moment of birth?”
Nonsense. They could have said 'no' and explained why like the 'yes' ones did. Unfortunately, for the 'no' side, how will you explain infanticide for no reason?

So the answer is YES 1% of the time.
and the answer is NO 99% of the time.

That's not a single answer, that's two answers. Kennedy wanted them to pick just one with no qualifications.
I believe that if she had given a similar answer, that would have been much better than lecturing the senator as to why she refused to answer it. If Kennedy did not accept her saying 99% of the time, no, but for rare exceptions yes, I would fault Kennedy, not her.

The purpose of not answering is to avoid a discussion on late term abortion, and to make it a discussion of why she refused to answer.

I believe that if she had given a similar answer, that would have been much better than lecturing the senator as to why she refused to answer it. If Kennedy did not accept her saying 99% of the time, no, but for rare exceptions yes, I would fault Kennedy, not her.

The purpose of not answering is to avoid a discussion on late term abortion, and to make it a discussion of why she refused to answer.
I also noted one of them (the first one) had a snooty, bureaucratic air like Kennedy needed to be lectured on what is proper in the abortion discussion. Makes me wonder if these ghouls want a more fully formed dead fetus to sell for more $$$. Maybe even just let them be born and then PP can decide their fate. Give those fetuses the 'ol 'Northam' treatment.

Nonsense. They could have said 'no' and explained why like the 'yes' ones did. Unfortunately, for the 'no' side, how will you explain infanticide for no reason?
Wrong. As soon as they said either "yes" or "no", Kennedy would have said "Thank you for your answer, and I reclaim my time."

She tried over and over, to answer it. But Kennedy insisted she say either "yes" or "no". Any other attempt to answer was interrupted by Kennedy. Telling them, I just need a yes or no.

It was all a political show, where Kennendy put on his website, that the women all refused to answer, because they didn't say yes or no.

Forum List

Back