America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

Ukraine is asking Kamala if they can start WWIII by using long range US systems against targets in Russia

Zelen$ky must have buggered off to one of his overseas mansions
Well the Nazi filth have already tried to attack the Kursk NPP i am wondering how much patience Putin has before he takes the gloves off, i hope he won't wait until there is another Chernobyl or a long range missile kills thousands in Moscow, if the Ukrainians launch a long range missile how are the Russians to know if it's armed with a nuclear warhead or not?

You need to see a shrink you supporter of child killing rapists.
you are a lying passive 🇸🇦Chechen he - 🇷🇺 whore.

d2UeLhp.jpg

main-qimg-6b6bf0051b755a620b9c0299796f00c7-lq

which is a normal behavior for all 🇷🇺hordeswhores

uzjacyc70xj61.png

the reality :

Holocaust denier
like your 🇷🇺horde ?
The report, released two days before International Holocaust Remembrance Day, argues, “For over a century, Tsarist, Soviet and now putin´s 🇷🇺empire authorities have used antisemitism to discredit, divide, and weaken their perceived adversaries at home and abroad.”

🇷🇺your dirty working mouth is full of Muslim🇸🇦 filth, you are lying Chechen whore . 🇷🇺you thought you´ll shoot at us and we wont shoot back ?you are a typical chechen he- whore .

The International nuclear watchdog found fragments of Ukrainian drones when the inspected the site you Nazi sack of excrement.

The International nuclear watchdog found fragments of Ukrainian drones when the inspected the site you Nazi sack of excrement.
you a passive Chechens 🇸🇦🇷🇺 whore, did you clean your working mouth before ask me (a white FREE man) your (TROLL)" questions " ? 🇸🇦 whore ?

DO YOU REMEMBER 1991 ?

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

Forum List

Back