Joe Biden Is Still Vacationing. Is Anyone in Charge in Washington?

Joe Biden is in charge
Meanwhile, the guy has his mic cut off, is given cards on who to talk to, what to say and how, and tells the press he's not supposed to answer any questions.
NoQuestions.jpg

and living life
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif
biden-falling-off-bike.gif

and doin whatever he wants.
Except running for office.

I think it's difficult to determine if the country is safer with ole' Stumblebum tanning on the beach vs, occupying the White House and being in the position of doing something really stupid. Chief of Staff Hunter Biden will make the right decisions.

Oh, Joe? Oh, Joe? Where did you go?

We are nine weeks out from a presidential election that will doubtless be the most analyzed and argued-over election in living memory, regardless of who wins. Both major-party candidates are starting to go at each other hammer and tongs. It's just starting to get interesting now, with the traditional post-Labor Day start to the sprint-to-the-finish stage of the campaign now at hand. But while that spectacle is underway, it's easy to forget that the current president is supposedly still in charge in Washington.
Why? Are you MAGA retards planning another march on the Capitol?

Where Kamala fucked up was in her failure to call for Sleepy Joe to be removed by Amendment 25. That would have given her more credibility in usurping the nomination from him.
Wow. So, you want Kamala in charge? Not to worry. You will get your wish in November. :itsok:

See, regular people understand how vacations work. :dunno: Every single president takes vacations. There are built-in contingencies when this happens.

Regular people don't really give a fuck about what the guy in the WH is doing 24/7. It's not a reality show. :rolleyes:
regular people understand what the term "responsibility" means.

I'm sure it does for you. :dunno:
Yeah..
ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif
Says the GUY with that ^^^^ Haircut/Hairstyle.
Which Stupid person Left the Salon/Barber Shop and said, yes....that's the exact look I was looking for.

C'mon Ron.

He is funny though.

I don’t blame Joe for lazing on the beach all day, after the way they dragged him from the top job. It’s a big eff you from the big guy. 😀

I think it's difficult to determine if the country is safer with ole' Stumblebum tanning on the beach vs, occupying the White House and being in the position of doing something really stupid. Chief of Staff Hunter Biden will make the right decisions.

Oh, Joe? Oh, Joe? Where did you go?

We are nine weeks out from a presidential election that will doubtless be the most analyzed and argued-over election in living memory, regardless of who wins. Both major-party candidates are starting to go at each other hammer and tongs. It's just starting to get interesting now, with the traditional post-Labor Day start to the sprint-to-the-finish stage of the campaign now at hand. But while that spectacle is underway, it's easy to forget that the current president is supposedly still in charge in Washington.
Labor day? Did U mean commie day???

Wow. So, you want Kamala in charge? Not to worry. You will get your wish in November. :itsok:

No I don't "want" that ho in charge at all.

But the fact that she didn't take charge of the situation against Sleepy Joe was an unforced error on her part.

Forum List

Back