Joe Biden Is Still Vacationing. Is Anyone in Charge in Washington?

Joe Biden:

Good man, great President

. View attachment 1004907
Great tan. Orange man sad.

1725232287072.png

Obama is in charge in Washington and has been for the past 4 years.
Not exactly, Obama was a puppet, too.
America may have been run by an Iranian woman for 12 years.
It's the same people that ran Obama. He may not be in charge, but he has input.
And yeah, both him and Biden were run by a shadow government.
All the racist crap was probably all him though. I'm sure he hates black Americans because he looks
black, but he ain't no black American. He's from a Kenyan muslim and a white commie that was American.
TL/DR
Obama has zero black heritage and is a commie. He ain't for any of us white/black/latin/indian/asian/jew/islander types.
Ooo. That last one. Well, ya know, things don't work out well if Muslims get a majority.
See: Great Britian.

Last edited:
I think it's difficult to determine if the country is safer with ole' Stumblebum tanning on the beach vs, occupying the White House and being in the position of doing something really stupid. Chief of Staff Hunter Biden will make the right decisions.

Oh, Joe? Oh, Joe? Where did you go?

We are nine weeks out from a presidential election that will doubtless be the most analyzed and argued-over election in living memory, regardless of who wins. Both major-party candidates are starting to go at each other hammer and tongs. It's just starting to get interesting now, with the traditional post-Labor Day start to the sprint-to-the-finish stage of the campaign now at hand. But while that spectacle is underway, it's easy to forget that the current president is supposedly still in charge in Washington.

He’s living rent free in your head,

I think it's difficult to determine if the country is safer with ole' Stumblebum tanning on the beach vs, occupying the White House and being in the position of doing something really stupid. Chief of Staff Hunter Biden will make the right decisions.

We are nine weeks out from a presidential election that will doubtless be the most analyzed and argued-over election in living memory, regardless of who wins. Both major-party candidates are starting to go at each other hammer and tongs. It's just starting to get interesting now, with the traditional post-Labor Day start to the sprint-to-the-finish stage of the campaign now at hand. But while that spectacle is underway, it's easy to forget that the current president is supposedly still in charge in Washington.
I actually don't blame him. He did his duty and spit out the endorsement syllables they wanted him to spit out. His heart was not in it. For a guy that got a knife stuck in his back I'd say he's doing all right.

The vegetable is on vacation and the ho is on the stump. Haven't you noticed the country is improving as we speak?

I never heard any such thing.
Maybe you should listen more.
The GOP should be looking into this... the republican house is worthless....
Not worthless, you ever try to herd cats?
Some of them (House members) are great, some aren't.
The Founding Fathers set it up that up the way it is so it takes a LOT to change things from the original.

So who do you think was running the country for the 40% or so of his term Cheeto Jesus spent on the golf course?

See, regular people understand how vacations work. :dunno: Every single president takes vacations. There are built-in contingencies when this happens.

Regular people don't really give a fuck about what the guy in the WH is doing 24/7. It's not a reality show. :rolleyes:

See, regular people understand how vacations work. :dunno: Every single president takes vacations. There are built-in contingencies when this happens.

Regular people don't really give a fuck about what the guy in the WH is doing 24/7. It's not a reality show. :rolleyes:
But, vacations are not permanent, like Joe's mandatory vacation.

:slap:

For Christs sake….
It’s Labor Day Weekend

WTF is he supposed to be doing this weekend?

Forum List

Back