America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

The Government here in the UK does support the Ukrainian Regime i am not one of them, but then again they take their orders from Washington.
It doesn't matter, you support them through your taxes. Yeah, you are Nazi supporter, you know.

I never said I had Zyklon B. Stop annoying me when I am trying to watch WWE Bash in Berlin.
I don't know if you think collecting empty canisters proves that they can do no more harm or the fact that are empty displays the morbid fascination with the extermination of 8 million Jews. You NAZIs cannot stop salivating over the extermination of people as some sort of joy or accomplishment.

I don't know if you think collecting empty canisters proves that they can do no more harm or the fact that are empty displays the morbid fascination with the extermination of 8 million Jews. You NAZIs cannot stop salivating over the extermination of people as some sort of joy or accomplishment.
I never collect empty canisters. Do I need to mail you my quarter collection to you? You can use them to call someone who cares.

You really have lost the plot.
No, I haven't, man. Your fucking country of inbred clowns makes all possible to fuel and prolong this war and support so called Nazis. And you, okay by not your own will, support these efforts and finance them. The core of the problem is not 'Nazis' per se, but you Brits and your criminal entity.

No, I haven't, man. Your fucking country of inbred clowns makes all possible to fuel and prolong this war and support so called Nazis. And you, okay by not your own will, support these efforts and finance them. The core of the problem is not 'Nazis' per se, but you Brits and your criminal entity.
You are making very little sense at the moment take some time out and chill out.

You are making very little sense at the moment take some time out and chill out.
Don't think so, maybe it is what you don't like to hear, but that doesn't change the reality. You guys, okay your criminal 'elite', is the biggest threat to European stability and security. Along with American 'liberals'.

The UK government is certainly complicit in instigating and prolonging this dumb war. However, there is a much bigger culprit. The US government, which is the most dangerous force on the planet and with far more blood on it’s hands.

The UK government is certainly complicit in instigating and prolonging this dumb war. However, there is a much bigger culprit. The US government, which is the most dangerous force on the planet and with far more blood on it’s hands.
Yes my Government is responsible but why ESay thinks i am responsible for their criminal actions is a mystery.

Yes my Government is responsible but why ESay thinks i am responsible for their criminal actions is a mystery.
Yes. That conclusion is absurd. My government is far more responsible but blaming all Americans for its heinous actions is ignorance.

Forum List

Back