Kamala Harris Takes Big Lead in Battleground State, according to one poll.

IF she has a lead then the debate will widen it.

In college she was on the debate team so she knows how to debate.

Trump earned an economic degree

He started Trump University and it was closed down and people who went accused it of being a scam.

Former President Donald Trump agreed after his 2016 election to pay $25 million, including $21 million to reimburse students, to settle three lawsuits alleging fraud by his for-profit Trump University.

“In my opinion, [my] degree doesn’t prove very much, but a lot of people I do business with take it very seriously”
Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal

According to The Washington Post, Trump’s name was not among the top honorees at his commencement, nor was he on the dean’s list. Trump's longtime attorney Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump had him send letters to schools he had attended to warn of legal action if they revealed his grades.

Well getting back to the debate. Trump will be rude. She will handle him easily in a debate.

Will it change peoples mind, I doubt it. The election has already been decided.

In the debate all she has to do is remain cool and push trump into making mistakes.
/——-/ I can’t stop laughing at your delusions.

He started Trump University and it was closed down and people who went accused it of being a scam.

Former President Donald Trump agreed after his 2016 election to pay $25 million, including $21 million to reimburse students, to settle three lawsuits alleging fraud by his for-profit Trump University.

“In my opinion, [my] degree doesn’t prove very much, but a lot of people I do business with take it very seriously”

According to The Washington Post, Trump’s name was not among the top honorees at his commencement, nor was he on the dean’s list. Trump's longtime attorney Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump had him send letters to schools he had attended to warn of legal action if they revealed his grades.

Well getting back to the debate. Trump will be rude. She will handle him easily in a debate.

In the debate all she has to do is remain cool and push trump into making mistakes.
Is that why she wanted to takes notes?

/—-/ Who was her support pony in college debates?

well let see what Trumps stance is on abortion

When Donald Trump suggested Wednesday he would not sign a federal abortion ban if elected to the White House again, it marked the former president’s latest evolution on the issue. Throughout his lengthy career in the public eye and politics going back 25 years, Trump has found himself on every side of the contentious debate, at times shifting stances seemingly to match the politics of the voters he is trying win over.

October 24, 1999​

While publicly exploring a presidential campaign leading up to the 2000 election, Trump told “Meet the Press,” “I’m very pro-choice,”

Former President Donald Trump came out on Friday against a ballot measure in his home state of Florida that would expand access to abortion, after spending a day doing damage control on the issue.

His announcement came a day after telling NBC News that Florida’s six-week ban is “too short” and declining to take a clear stance on a state ballot measure that would expand access to the procedure.

Flip flop goes the Trump , telling them what they want to hear. Sometimes he forgets and tells them his true feelings

Flip Flop goes the fuzz never saying what he stands for but telling them what they want to hear.

/—-/ My candidate isn’t the one with crip sheets and support puppy.

Your candidate is a convicted felon and it's in the books

Yeah and Trump has never owned a dog.

Here is his reasoning.

“I wouldn’t mind having one, honestly, but I don’t have any time. How would I look walking a dog on the White House lawn?"

Never owned a dog but he has a good excuse

How would it look if the dog is leading Trump

Trump likes to lead. His followers will follow. Unfortunately dogs like to lead and Trump cannot handle that.

This is a pretty big swing..and I distrust it. However, Harris has surged in Michigan, making up most if not all of the lead that Trump had over Biden. Even if you score it as a tie, that's a clear gain for the Democrats.

Vice President Kamala Harris has surged ahead of former President Donald Trump in the new poll in Michigan, a critical swing state in November's presidential election.

The poll, conducted by Morning Consult for Bloomberg, found Democrat Harris was 12 points ahead of Republican Trump in the battleground state, where he had been consistently but narrowly polling ahead of Joe Biden before the president announced he was ending his 2024 campaign.
The survey polled 706 registered voters in Michigan between July 24 and July 28 and has a margin of error of +/- four percent.

When asked who they would vote for if the election were held today, 51 percent of respondents selected Harris, 39 percent selected Trump, and 5 percent chose independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Three percent of respondents chose other candidates.

In a direct head-to-head between Harris and Trump, she maintained an 11-point lead.

Other pollsters have Michigan as a tie or as a narrow Trump lead, but aggregator RealClearPolling puts Harris ahead by 2 points on average.
We need a few insights on the potential of this election/ In about 2 weeks we will see Florida being in play and if that happens Trump won't see 200 electoral votes in the coming election, That woulds be a massacre

Forum List

Back