A convicted felon / President?

Prove they are lies. Debunk each one with data. I'll wait.
Prove they are lies!?

Bwahaha!

You're an alien from Jupiter in human form. Prove they lies. Use data. I will wait. Lol.

You will never get better using stupid logic.

I think we can get you to stage two by the end of the month.

Prove they are lies!?

Bwahaha!

You're an alien from Jupiter in human form. Prove they lies. Use data. I will wait. Lol.

You will never get better using stupid logic.

I think we can get you to stage two by the end of the month.
So you cannot prove anything.

The Michigan Bureau of Election also issued a memorandum on December 1 instructing election clerks that electronic poll book files must be deleted from all laptops and flash drives. The Amistad Project is asking judges in all swing states to issue emergency orders preventing state and local officials from destroying such evidence.

"In Michigan, the Secretary of State has ordered deletion of e-poll books and other evidence and also has taken affirmative steps to seal forensic evidence regarding the flaws in the operation of Dominion machines from both the public and from legislators who need access to this information in order to perform their constitutional duty," Kline said. "This joins with the Michigan Attorney General threatening legislators with criminal investigation and possible prosecution if they disagree with her, and the Michigan Governor and other officials shutting down the peoples' house and preventing them from gathering today to perform their constitutional duty."

Why if there was no fraud? There is no answer for that but the obvious one. FRAUD.

So you cannot prove anything.
It's not my job to prove it. It's Trump's job to prove it in a court of law. He didn't.

So here you are posting cope memes because you can't accept your hero's loss.

Then you ask me to prove a negative...ROFL.

Then think you scored a victory.

Please use recourse like this.

“So, what’s important for people to understand about the election outcome is that—number one—you have to come to terms with it,” Dr. James Bray said.

Since Donald Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts earlier this year, I was wondering:

Has America ever had a convicted felon / President?

Maybe some of you history buffs can tell me, because I can't recall one.
No, but President Trump is the first American former President and candidate again for President who has ever been deliberately persecuted and prosecuted by an evil weaponized government that he threatens to displace. The first persecuted and prosecuted for being a political opponent. The first convicted of non existent crimes for which no person has ever been convicted.

Even honorable Democrats admit that happened and that it was wrong/evil/unacceptable.

Think Nelson Mandela, released from prison to become the first President of South Africa.

No, but President Trump is the first American former President and candidate again for President who has ever been deliberately persecuted and prosecuted by an evil weaponized government that he threatens to displace. The first persecuted and prosecuted for being a political opponent. The first convicted of non existent crimes for which no person has ever been convicted.

Can you link the conviction or indictment for being a political opponent please.

I agree, that is a non existent crime.

Are you ok?

Even honorable Democrats admit that happened and that it was wrong/evil/unacceptable.

Think Nelson Mandela, released from prison to become the first President of South Africa.
Trump is Nelson Mandela. ROFL.

Before we go and warn others about feeding the Troll Lastamender

He is a convicted felon.

and he was ordered to stop using his fake prez seal

45 presidential seals Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back