If Trump loses, expect a Republican civil war

They were pledged to her and Joe, not her and Walz. The people never voted for her. Never.

Virtually nobody supported Harris when she ran for President in 2020, but now all of a sudden she is the best thing since sliced bread.

She is a dope. She is a far-left nutjob who is trying to back track on the policies she had in 2020 because she realizes that nobody likes them. The problem is, that is who she really is. Only mindless drones would not be able to see through her rhetoric.
Trump could have dropped out prior to the gop convention and released his delegates, the same as Analog Joe did

They were pledged to her and Joe, not her and Walz. The people never voted for her. Never.

Virtually nobody supported Harris when she ran for President in 2020, but now all of a sudden she is the best thing since sliced bread.

She is a dope. She is a far-left nutjob who is trying to back track on the policies she had in 2020 because she realizes that nobody likes them. The problem is, that is who she really is. Only mindless drones would not be able to see through her rhetoric.

So what if they were pledged to Biden? What were they supposed to do after Biden dropped out? Nominate Biden anyway?

Here is what is likely to happen.

Barring the biggest election steal ever perpetrated, Donald J. Trump should win by a landslide this upcoming November, as his robust platform for fixing America is currently the only chance this nation has to avoid absolute chaos, collapse and a complete communist takeover by the Left. Yet, one thing is for sure – there will be NO peaceful transition of power. In the past, there have been many “lame duck” sessions when the incumbents lose power at the polls, and next-to-nothing progressive takes place by either chamber of Congress or POTUS for nearly three months.

Democrats are infamous for calling Trump fans extremists, but wait until Trump wins in November, and watch the extreme lawlessness of the Left unfold​

If you thought the Antifa and BLM riots were bad, you haven’t seen anything yet. Multiply those by a thousand, and spread them beyond just the already lawless Democrat-run metropolitan cities of America, and you’ve got mass-media gas-lit chaos in the suburbs and the countryside. Homes and businesses will get destroyed. People’s lives will get decimated. The fake news industrial complex will fuel this, hoping it somehow keeps the communists in power.

Election denialism will run rampant across the nation for the Democrats and Liberals who thought Kommie Kamala has even the slightest chance of winning 80 to 90 million votes, when she’ll be lucky to win 20 million. Get ready to hear “Russia, Russia, Russia” on all the fake news platforms a million times again. It may be the only headline the dolts at MSM can think up

The OP of this thread is dealing with a fantasy. This is much more likely.

So what if they were pledged to Biden? What were they supposed to do after Biden dropped out? Nominate Biden anyway?
Apparently they were only pledged to vote their consciences all along. LOL

Look, the Trumpers are just pissed cause they figured it was in the bag, and Trump got his fat ass out manuevered ..... by a half black half asian woman (retch gag nasty) who has had sex outside of marriage and has never dropped a kid! My god Vance may be suicidal. LOL

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Here is what is likely to happen.

Barring the biggest election steal ever perpetrated, Donald J. Trump should win by a landslide this upcoming November, as his robust platform for fixing America is currently the only chance this nation has to avoid absolute chaos, collapse and a complete communist takeover by the Left. Yet, one thing is for sure – there will be NO peaceful transition of power. In the past, there have been many “lame duck” sessions when the incumbents lose power at the polls, and next-to-nothing progressive takes place by either chamber of Congress or POTUS for nearly three months.

Democrats are infamous for calling Trump fans extremists, but wait until Trump wins in November, and watch the extreme lawlessness of the Left unfold​

If you thought the Antifa and BLM riots were bad, you haven’t seen anything yet. Multiply those by a thousand, and spread them beyond just the already lawless Democrat-run metropolitan cities of America, and you’ve got mass-media gas-lit chaos in the suburbs and the countryside. Homes and businesses will get destroyed. People’s lives will get decimated. The fake news industrial complex will fuel this, hoping it somehow keeps the communists in power.

Election denialism will run rampant across the nation for the Democrats and Liberals who thought Kommie Kamala has even the slightest chance of winning 80 to 90 million votes, when she’ll be lucky to win 20 million. Get ready to hear “Russia, Russia, Russia” on all the fake news platforms a million times again. It may be the only headline the dolts at MSM can think up

The OP of this thread is dealing with a fantasy. This is much more likely.

And if Trump loses, you gonna cry election fraud again for the rest of your life, aren't you?

Apparently they were only pledged to vote their consciences all along. LOL

Look, the Trumpers are just pissed cause they figured it was in the bag, and Trump got his fat ass out manuevered ..... by a half black half asian woman (retch gag nasty) who has had sex outside of marriage and has never dropped a kid! My god Vance may be suicidal. LOL

I'm not clear on what these people, like DBA, expect should have been done by the Democratic electors? Do they think they should have nominated Biden even though he dropped out of the race?

As far as Kamala, I don't believe she ever had sex outside of her marriage. She did have a relationship with Willie Brown about 3 decades ago and he was married, but he had been estranged from his wife for over a decade at that point.

I don't know, have a short campaign cycle and another election? They could have done all of that in a few weeks.

I'm not clear on what these people, like DBA, expect should have been done by the Democratic electors? Do they think they should have nominated Biden even though he dropped out of the race?

As far as Kamala, I don't believe she ever had sex outside of her marriage. She did have a relationship with Willie Brown about 3 decades ago and he was married, but he had been estranged from his wife for over a decade at that point.

I never said anything about Kamala's sexual exploits or her marriage.

She is incompetent and has proposed disastrous policies, for example, capital gains increases and taxing unrealized gains. That is the basis for my opposition. I am much more pragmatic than the average Trump hater that doesn't have a clue about policy, just that Trump is blustery and hurts their feelings.

I was being facetious about the Old Weird Guy and his mini me's misogynistic obsession with female bodily functions, and Trump World's meltdown over the dems, undeniably, odd way of picking a nominee this time around.

But contrary to the maga outrage, no one prevented the gop from essentially doing the same .... although mini me is not someone you want heading up a presidential ticket.

Apparently, the dem rules never had them pledged to Biden or anyone else.

The only command to delegates under current convention rules is to "in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them." After a primary process in which Biden won virtually every contest and faced no true opposition, those "sentiments" were easy to predict.

but maga's real bitch is they thought they had this in the tank. Then the Old Weird Guy goes mini me and finds out he's facing Harris and Watz hands them their scalps. (racial attack not intended, although Trump's hair would look GREAT in a Presdential Library for Harris)

I was being facetious about the Old Weird Guy and his mini me's misogynistic obsession with female bodily functions, and Trump World's meltdown over the dems, undeniably, odd way of picking a nominee this time around.

But contrary to the maga outrage, no one prevented the gop from essentially doing the same .... although mini me is not someone you want heading up a presidential ticket.
Don't kid yourself. The Democrats could have appointed a real life donkey and a large portion of the base would cast their vote for it. Come to think of it, they aren't that far off. Kamala is the human reincarnation of a jacka**.

I don't know, have a short campaign cycle and another election? They could have done all of that in a few weeks.

When has there ever been a second primary election following a candidate dropping out?

How could all 50 states be compelled to participate?

And how could that possibly be completed in a few weeks. It takes months of coordinating the primaries as it is.

The logistics of what you suggest are simply not possible. And there are no laws at all to support it. The proper thing to do is what has always been done when a candidate drops out -- they endorse another candidate that delegates can vote for. That's what Democrats did. Republicans did it too this year with Nikki Haley. Independents did it too with RFK Jr..

Don't kid yourself. The Democrats could have appointed a real life donkey and a large portion of the base would cast their vote for it. Come to think of it, they aren't that far off. Kamala is the human reincarnation of a jacka**.
ANd look what you idiots have. JFC. lol

I never said anything about Kamala's sexual exploits or her marriage.

She is incompetent and has proposed disastrous policies, for example, capital gains increases and taxing unrealized gains. That is the basis for my opposition. I am much more pragmatic than the average Trump hater that doesn't have a clue about policy, just that Trump is blustery and hurts their feelings.

I didn't say you did.

As far as Trump, he is far more dangerous than just being bluster and hurting feelings.

He's been found guilty of 34 felony counts.

He's been indicted multiple times in multiple states for over 90 felony charges.

He is solely responsible for the divide in this country over election fraud in 2020.

He instigated January 6th.

It appears he shared classified documents with others not cleared to view them.

He tried to overturn the election he lost by sending fake electors to D.C.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back