If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

If Trump loses, will we be done with him?
Yes. I think that's extremely likely. Trump is old now - bordering on ancient - and 2024 is his swan song.

Within a year of his loss the RNC will have been purged of Trump's family and loyalists and sanity will make a come-back.

He will rant and rave and foam at the mouth from the sidelines for a while but he will gradually drift away into oblivion.

It may take another election cycle to purge large numbers of MAGAtt crazies and Trump excusers and enablers but it'll happen.

The party will have been changed by the experience but it will survive and repudiate the recent past and resurrect itself nicely.

The Democrats are too arrogant and too stupid to hold onto power forever and the GOP is their counterweight and caution.

Last edited:
sure, but I think 8t is time we have the same that democrats enjoyed, 4 terms in a row

Then put together a platform that works, without crashing the economy, and that people will vote for.

All Republicans do is lie about Democrats and crash the economy.
Everyones feeling are relevant one way or another. I just use this as an example to show the historic tyranny of the democrat party.

I also like to point out this is the first time in history a canididate for president was never chosen by the people. Harris was dictated that she is the nominee.

It is surprising that democrats dont care that the no longer practice democracy

The people choosing the candidates is a relatively recent addition to American politics. Formerly, party leadership would get together in a smoke-filled room and decide who was running for office. The people had no choice as to who the candidates were at all.

Forum List

Back