A convicted felon / President?

Ruby did commit fraud. Tell her to sue me.
"It looks like Rudy Giuliani is at the end of the road. And Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman are about to take his assets to satisfy the $146 million the jury awarded them for Rudy's despicable & dangerous defamation."

I think this is a perfect explanation how the current administration is behaving.

WORDS AND ACTIONS MUST MATCH OR YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING. Not at home or abroad

Yeah. I have heard that grievance list before. Same old narrative Trump supporters have created to justify Trump.

Trump is trying to save America and all the bad people are out to stop him because reasons.

More Trump is the victim stuff.
No, We The People are the victims of bad Democrat policies. Trump has better policies as evidenced by his last four years in office. Biden made a mess of our economy and Harris will be worse.

When you have completed your remedial reading comprehension course get back to me.
Yeah. Your claim was dumb.

Did you want to clarify what you actually meant or are you just going to keep playing the part you created for yourself?

No, We The People are the victims of bad Democrat policies. Trump has better policies as evidenced by his last four years in office. Biden made a mess of our economy and Harris will be worse.
Biden had better policies and pulled us out of the rut Trump put us in.

Yeah. Your claim was dumb.

Did you want to clarify what you actually meant or are you just going to keep playing the part you created for yourself?
Until you complete that remedial reading comprehension course and maybe a course in ethics, I'm pretty sure anything else I said would go right over your head or you would be incapable of or would pretend you didn't understand. Do have a wonderful afternoon.

Until you complete that remedial reading comprehension course and maybe a course in ethics, I'm pretty sure anything else I said would go right over your head or you would be incapable of or would pretend you didn't understand. Do have a wonderful afternoon.
Yawn....

And you chose the latter.

Forum List

Back