Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

The shooter is Hispanic. Did you not read his name?
Right, and you ascertained his nationality from that?
The Hispanics that work in farm country are incredibly good, decent people who wouldn't do this sort of thing.

My guess is he's a cartel asshole who got pissed that the animals were damaging his illegal growing operations.
This man must be Hispanic too

1725476540877.png

The shooter is Hispanic. Did you not read his name?

The Hispanics that work in farm country are incredibly good, decent people who wouldn't do this sort of thing.

My guess is he's a cartel asshole who got pissed that the animals were damaging his illegal growing operations.
And this is why you win the crazy award on a daily basis, here.

Huh? I don't think I signed up for an interrogation.

Is there a point you would like to make?
You made a statement that guns are the easiest most effective. Asking an inquisitive “how and why” is not an interrogation. While you did not sign up for an interrogation nor was one being given, it does look like you signed up with a sense of entitlement that your opinion be accepted as fact and not to be questioned in any capacity.

Here's my boy.

Jacob King, a sophomore football player, said he had dozed off in his world history class after a morning practice when he heard about 10 gunshots.

The key is to sleep where you won't be disturbed during World History.

so it is ok to make a wild ass statement as long as you agree but not ok to make a statement based off a name. I get it you are a lefty idiot.
Actually I simply do not take anyone seriously who "supports" MAGA or Trump or Project 2025 or any of the other deranged conspiracy fantasists, I just don't take them seriously just as I don't take evilangelical "Christians" seriously with their lies about raising the dead in Africa, it all simply nationalism dressed up so as to fool dimwits it has an intellectual validity.

They are good for one thing only, being the butt of jokes.

Forum List

Back