Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

Self evident. Obvious. If you don't agree, that just makes you wrong. I don't care to hear your weak equivocation.
Again, your entitlement knows no bounds. You want to prove me wrong you are going to have to go or at least point to some validation to back your claim. What lies between your ears is simply opinion.

Again, your entitlement knows no bounds. You want to prove me wrong you are going to have to go or at least point to some validation to back your claim. What lies between your ears is simply opinion.
I don't have to prove or disprove anything. You are the entitled one who thinks he deserves attention for making a very dumb statement.

Actually I simply do not take anyone seriously who "supports" MAGA or Trump or Project 2025 or any of the other deranged conspiracy fantasists, I just don't take them seriously just as I don't take evilangelical "Christians" seriously with their lies about raising the dead in Africa, it all simply nationalism dressed up so as to fool dimwits it has an intellectual validity.

They are good for one thing only, being the butt of jokes.
But you accept the deranged rantings of any lefty that invokes maga right?

Yeah, strange how the gun control conversation flares up whenever children get new holes out into them by guns.

Must be a commie plot!

'...by guns.'

No, not 'by guns.' By OTHER people. A gun is nothing more than an instrument. A tool. This incident is not the 'fault' of a lifeless, inanimate object.

But you accept the deranged rantings of any lefty that invokes maga right?
No, I don't personally waste time with the simpleton "left" and "right" labels, I would agree with some republicans on some issues and some democrats on other issues.

I've lived in the USA since spring 2001 and I've watched the rise of Trump and understand why (initially) some people listened to him, he did discuss issues that neither Republicans nor Democrats would ever really talk about, I understood that but it was also clear that this was not politically significant in Trump's case, he speaks only to attack others but is bereft of intelligent ideas and has no respect for anyone.

Trump is a very stupid person, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those who still support him need to snap out of it. Trump has a complete lack of leadership skills, that's why he does not get invited to serve on the boards of other corporations as a non-executive director as many successful businessmen Trump's age do.

He's a boss, a bully not a leader and a President absolutely needs leadership skills, Biden for all his failings, clearly had very good leadership skills, but Trump comes up empty in that measure.

Last edited:

Georgia school shooting 9/4/2024​

Georgia school shooting live updates: Four killed at Apalachee High School,...

9/4/2024
Deputies and emergency medical personnel rushed to Apalachee High School at about 10:23 a.m. “in reference to a reported active shooting," police said.

And the first thing our evil, authoritarian revolutionary Administration does, is use the incident to advocate for a ban on the very kind of weapon our founders intended for citizens to possess, in order to defend against a tyrannical government.

For those who would agree with this Administration, and Kamala’s and Walz’s specific desire to disarm law abiding American citizens, take note of how the Cuban people were lured into accepting such a ban.

Fidel's gun control speech.

[video=youtube_share;iD1isKKEQxI]

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, like the Kamala/Walz team, who advocate disarming the people, and then took over Cuba, stole people’s property, and now rule over the people with an iron fist and barrel of a gun!

JWK

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government if necessary. Forewarned is forearmed.

"Illegal alien" isn't a nationality, dipshit.
Well how did anyone determine he's not an American citizen? How did YOU establish he's an illegal alien?

Why the "dipshit"? another eternally grumpy MAGA devote from Texas this time, you guys are always so miserable and snappy and abusive; look if supporting Trump makes you unhappy, friendless and bad tempered, stop doing it - just say, each morning "Trump doesn't matter" and you feel better in a week, a huge weight will have been lifted from your shoulders and you'll start enjoying life again.

I have no idea. But you referred to "illegal alien" as a nationality, which is really fucking dumb.
No it isn't, to say someone is an illegal alien means you can PROVE he isn't a citizen (does not have US nationality) or visa holder and I don't think anyone, even you, have done that have you?

Last edited:
1725483120807.png

Yeah, strange how the gun control conversation flares up whenever children get new holes out into them by guns.

Must be a commie plot!

The only "commie plot" is how you idiots think more "gun control" is going to stop people from committing mass shootings.

Incidentally, do you know why the shooter decided to surrender? Because someone else drew a gun on him.

Forum List

Back