Call me crazy, but this sounds like lib racism to me

We're babbling incoherently now. I know, I started it. I actually ride a mule, that can carry me up to the highest peaks. One Hell of a view from up here.
I took a donkey ride into the Grand Canyon once. Scary stuff.

No, DEI forces you to skip over a better qualified white in order to get the “black count” up. Why do you think we ended up with an imbecile as VP?
It just shows more and more how much of a racist idiot you are; the people ELECTED her when she became a DA, SAGeneral, US Senator and Vice President.

I have the answer. We need to adopt the old policy of "hire the best man for the job". And anytime said racism or any of that the response should be "we hire based on experience, performance, merit, value, intelligence and the personality that fits the job" and that should be the only reply. After a while it enough people say that they will go away because they realize the race card no longer works.

I'd probably watch them again if there were "too many white dudes". But as it is now? Yeah, no thanks.

Anytime there is something and the majority is black, they annoy the hell out of me. Not because they are black, but because anytime you get too many blacks together they get emboldened to act like ghetto morons and try to act really black and just ruin everything. They are fine as individuals or in small groups, but too many of them in one place and I lose interest.
Experience, performance, merit, value, intelligence, all describe white supremacy.

I took a donkey ride into the Grand Canyon once. Scary stuff.
Girl! I did that back in '77. My mules name was Doug. 8 hrs. down to Phantom Ranch, then 6 hrs. back up the next day. As soon as you leave the corral, you're looking down 2 miles!

Girl! I did that back in '77. My mules name was Doug. 8 hrs. down to Phantom Ranch, then 6 hrs. back up the next day. As soon as you leave the corral, you're looking down 2 miles!
Wasn’t it scary?! I thought he would trip and both of us would go cascading over the edge, to be the next day’s news story.

I can’t imagine walking that trail. Donkey poop everywhere!

No, those are all things that describe decent white folks, not racist trash which is what white supremacy is.
If you wanted to look up those attributes one at a time, you would find that they have all been described as an attribute of white supremacy, as is punctuality, individualism, objectivity and a love of reading or writing.

If you wanted to look up those attributes one at a time, you would find that they have all been described as an attribute of white supremacy, as is punctuality, individualism, objectivity and a love of reading or writing.
Remember the “Traits of Whiteness” exhibit at the Smithsonian? They labeled everything associated with success as as “white thing” - being on time, adhering to schedules, being polite, respecting authority, speaking English properly, etc.

IOW, the message these libs on the BoD was sending was that if you want to be part of the black culture, you need to be tardy, rude, insubordinate, and barely coherent: everything set up to make sure you stay a failure.

Wasn’t it scary?! I thought he would trip and both of us would go cascading over the edge, to be the next day’s news story.

I can’t imagine walking that trail. Donkey poop everywhere!
It was scary! My Mule was the biggest one in the mule train. He did stumble from time to time. Remember water breaks, where the told you to make sure that your mule was looking over the edge, and don't let them eat vegetation that's over the side? The animals ran that route on a regular basis, so turning towards the edge was natural for them at stops. Doug would eat anything green that he could reach over the side. Weighing 155lbs. soaking wet at the time, I would pull as hard as I could on the reigns, not budging Doug in the least. He'd come back up when he was finished snacking.

Remember the “Traits of Whiteness” exhibit at the Smithsonian? They labeled everything associated with success as as “white thing” - being on time, adhering to schedules, being polite, respecting authority, speaking English properly, etc.

IOW, the message these libs on the BoD was sending was that if you want to be part of the black culture, you need to be tardy, rude, insubordinate, and barely coherent: everything set up to make sure you stay a failure.
I need my hip waders.

None of those attributes have anything to do with white supremacy. They're some of the characteristics of all successful people of every race or religion.

But I did notice that the article was posted by a right wing radio station, and seriously doubt it's fact based.

No stupid Lisa. The exhibit didn't mean that black people were any of those things, but I can't understand why a low information racist like yourself would think that. Jumping to conclusions seems like the only exercise you get.

Quite the opposite, actually.
quite true, actually. the supreme court has struck down several dei cases lately.

colleges are now filling up with very qualified asian students and as soon as alito gets around to the workplace , magas will be happy we didn't let you repeal unemployment insurance.

Asian students are now making up 41% of the student bodies at Ivy League schools. White enrollment is only down 1% this year. Wait until there Asian students start pushing the white kids out. Suddenly quotas are going to start looking real good to these stooges.

I love the complete clusterfuck of "unintended consequences".

I have the answer. We need to adopt the old policy of "hire the best man for the job". And anytime said racism or any of that the response should be "we hire based on experience, performance, merit, value, intelligence and the personality that fits the job" and that should be the only reply. After a while it enough people say that they will go away because they realize the race card no longer works.

I'd probably watch them again if there were "too many white dudes". But as it is now? Yeah, no thanks.

Anytime there is something and the majority is black, they annoy the hell out of me. Not because they are black, but because anytime you get too many blacks together they get emboldened to act like ghetto morons and try to act really black and just ruin everything. They are fine as individuals or in small groups, but too many of them in one place and I lose interest.

Not unless you walk the walk. You can't just mouth all of the right words and think you don't have a problem.

Headhunters exist to aid you in your discrimination. If you don't want to hire anyone with brown hair or brown eyes, you tell your placement agency and they will send you a wonderful bunch of candidates and none of them will have brown hair or brown eyes. You can't be accused of discriminating against these people because none of them applied for the job.

Forum List

Back