Call me crazy, but this sounds like lib racism to me

But libs really are looking forward to the day that colored people replace whites completely
No, they aren’t. Not in reality. If whites were replaced, the entire country would completely crumble and they know it. That’s why white lefties live around and associate with other white lefties exclusively. They only tolerate race quotas because they think blacks are inferior and that race quotas would placate them.

Too many white dudes?

Is there a quota no one told me about?
Roddy ought to look at Georgia playing HBCUs. They don’t have too many white dudes on the team.

No, they aren’t. Not in reality. If whites were replaced, the entire country would completely crumble and they know it. That’s why white lefties live around and associate with other white lefties exclusively. They only tolerate race quotas because they think blacks are inferior and that race quotas would placate them.
Based on the proposals I am seeing from the extreme left, it seems the goal is to turn white people into black people’s “financial slaves” by profiting off their labor. It is named reparations, and it is for revenge.

Based on the proposals I am seeing from the extreme left, it seems the goal is to turn white people into black people’s “financial slaves” by profiting off their labor. It is named reparations, and it is for revenge.
You've been dissing on black people so much in your last four posts that I simply must ask you:
Are you a white supremacist, or just a common bigot?

You've been dissing on black people so much in your last four posts that I simply must ask you:
Are you a white supremacist, or just a common bigot?
How is supporting the idea that the best qualified person gets the job, and color should not be a factor, bigoted?

Seems to me that people like you, who are fine with jumping over a better-qualified candidate to hire a less-qualified black, are the bigots - against whites.

How is supporting the idea that the best qualified person gets the job, and color should not be a factor, bigoted?

Seems to me that people like you, who are fine with jumping over a better-qualified candidate to hire a less-qualified black, are the bigots - against whites.
How do you know that the black person that gets hired is less qualified? You don't.

For generations, the black people didn't get hired. I used to get a businessman's haircut to apply. I was never hired with long hair, but always hired with short hair. Black guys can't go to the barber shop and get their skin bleached.

DEI and affirmative action are simply trying to even the playing field. Leaving it up to people like you, that automatically know that white people are more qualified, because they're white, is no way to live.

How do you know that the black person that gets hired is less qualified? You don't.

For generations, the black people didn't get hired. I used to get a businessman's haircut to apply. I was never hired with long hair, but always hired with short hair. Black guys can't go to the barber shop and get their skin bleached.

DEI and affirmative action are simply trying to even the playing field. Leaving it up to people like you, that automatically know that white people are more qualified, because they're white, is no way to live.
Don’t pull your “raaaaacist!” crap on me with the usual lib lies and gaslighting.

When did I ever say whites were automatically more qualified? Never. But DEI does favor blacks over whites, and DOES factor in race - to the detriment of the white - when deciding whom to hire.

Businesses are coming to realize that hiring less qualified people because they have the “DEI-favored” skin color and skipping over better people hurts their bottom line. That’s what happens when you prioritize race over competence - in most cases, you get people who work slower, make more mistakes, simply do not produce the best product, etc., etc.

In only 12% of instances will the best qualified be a black, yet there is pressure to make sure most new hires and promotions go to non-whites. THAT is what it racist.

“Go woke, go broke.” Just came out today that Coors is dialing back on their DEI initiatives. Costing them too much.

But if all of the labor is usurped by less qualified minorities the system will fall apart. Can’t tax the ghetto. 20% of nothing.

Don’t pull your “raaaaacist!” crap on me with the usual lib lies and gaslighting.

When did I ever say whites were automatically more qualified? Never. But DEI does favor blacks over whites, and DOES factor in race - to the detriment of the white - when deciding whom to hire.

Businesses are coming to realize that hiring less qualified people because they have the “DEI-favored” skin color and skipping over better people hurts their bottom line. That’s what happens when you prioritize race over competence - in most cases, you get people who work slower, make more mistakes, simply do not produce the best product, etc., etc.

In only 12% of instances will the best qualified be a black, yet there is pressure to make sure most new hires and promotions go to non-whites. THAT is what it racist.

“Go woke, go broke.” Just came out today that Coors is dialing back on their DEI initiatives. Costing them too much.
Some people you just can't reach.

I like strawberry shortcake. Should I feel bad about that? It's all in perspective. Just because my horse is shorter, I can still see what I see.
When your horse is shorter, you get a poorer view. Which is what is happening in your case.

When your horse is shorter, you get a poorer view. Which is what is happening in your case.
We're babbling incoherently now. I know, I started it. I actually ride a mule, that can carry me up to the highest peaks. One Hell of a view from up here.

Forum List

Back